This is Angoon *(edit: theeeeeyyyyy're backkkkk)*

What's that sound.... Another person hittin the ground...
glasses.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
yo, fam tell me how i been singing this song all day at work. During my break i even had to watch the video on my bb
laugh.gif
. This is mad catchy ithink dude bangs needs to get on the remix asap. Favorite line "i'm a native we dont cry, we just sit back and sigh"
laugh.gif
. They certainly putangoon on the map. They need a deal like now. I also want that team angoon sig, guys coach me on how to go about puttin team angoon on my sig.

BTW guys, let's try not to convince him to go out and produce a bunch of mixtapes if no ones going to buy them.
Because he could lose a lot of money that way.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Troponin C

BTW guys, let's try not to convince him to go out and produce a bunch of mixtapes if no ones going to buy them.
Because he could lose a lot of money that way.

wink.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

This will never get old. I was on omgpop just typing "This is Angoon" everytime in the comment box
laugh.gif
. support the movement.

I was talkin to my boy (pause) and i was sayin the whole time "this is angoon" lol and he was like yo @#% is angoon. I told him yo u gotta get downwith the movement.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by papageorgeo

� Whoa, let me clean this garbage with BLU & Exile.
I hope you�know�we we're just joking around.�We all know it's garbage, but it's funny, so we're just having fun with it. Nice songBTW
pimp.gif

��

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by papageorgeo

� Whoa, let me clean this garbage with BLU & Exile.
I hope you�know�we we're just joking around.�We all know it's garbage, but it's funny, so we're just having fun with it. Nice song BTW
pimp.gif

��

Lol,
roll.gif
Yeah I know but I had to clean my mind after listening to thosesongs...lmao... Plus I wanted to put BLU & EXILE out there for those who don't know them.
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom