This is Angoon *(edit: theeeeeyyyyy're backkkkk)*

Originally Posted by swervmerv99820

big deal I got messed up teeth idont even care
i got past 3rd with 2 of the girls in that pic and i bet you aint got no play

u guys spending all this money on stupid shoes, but i come from the poorest city in america and got a record deal. u guys talkin bout newyorkcity and compton are the hood, but its not
angoon has no jobs and no money left , all we have are each other and i made it from there

nothing you say can stop me!
Don't worry about all these haters Merv. The real fans have your back.

Now please post tagged pics of you with a big smile in the driver's seat of your new Escalade...you know...for the fans...

big deal I got messed up teeth idont even care

u guys spending all this money on stupid shoes, but i come from the poorest city in america and got a record deal. u guys talkin bout newyorkcity and compton are the hood, but its not
angoon has no jobs and no money left , all we have are each other and i made it from there

nothing you say can stop me!
roll.gif
No way this is actually him

[looks at broads]
img_0409.jpg

Your boy Bangs wouldn't even take them to the movies.

roll.gif
JRose saw Swerv apply for an NT account and he accepted him in a heart beat,
smh.gif
didn't make him wait till the end of the month like everyone else

I dunno how I missed this thread lol

I honestly didn't take that video seriously..but when I noticed homie is on here I had to L.O.L

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

roll.gif
JRose saw Swerv apply for an NT account and he accepted him in a heart beat,
smh.gif
didn't make him wait till the end of the month like everyone else
I
laugh.gif

Id like to see you guys produce your own beats like I do for all our songs. I also edited our video as well

Go into our music section and you'll see how much talent NT has to offer music wise, don't come into our website trying to act all hard now! E-ThuggierFTL

Just caught this and my jaw and stomach hurts.

I think this :
"this is angoon"
"(hard to interpret)Then human to angoon that is my destination!"

should be human to angel tho, that's what I heard the first time plus it fits with his whole outlook on life

Originally Posted by scorpio04

Just caught this and my jaw and stomach hurts.

I think this :
"this is angoon"
"(hard to interpret)Then human Then zoom into angoon that is my destination!"

should be human to angel tho, that's what I heard the first time plus it fits with his whole outlook on life
The real fans know the words.

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Id like to see you guys produce your own beats like I do for all our songs. I also edited our video as well

Go into our music section and you'll see how much talent NT has to offer music wise, don't come into our website trying to act all hard now! E-Thuggier FTL

For real. The artists on this site could run circles around this clown. My worst song runs circles around this clown.

This thing is about to pop crazy again if this is the real Swerv Merv.

I was planning on being Merv for Halloween next year. My boy is even bringing me back a Tlingit hat when he goes to Alaska in May.

This could be epic.

If it is him, got to give it to him for having the right attitude.

Dude killing Ya'll Jive Turkeys!!!

Dude gotta a Koch Deal... He's gonna tear up the charts in that Canadian Wallstreet Journal!!

Back
Top Bottom