This is Angoon *(edit: theeeeeyyyyy're backkkkk)*

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

Dude killing Ya'll Jive Turkeys!!!

Dude gotta a Koch Deal... He's gonna tear up the charts in that Canadian Wallstreet Journal!!

Dude talking reckless like he about to put up Miley Cyrus numbers.
smh.gif

not to mention he also picked up a deal with jacob and co. to start producing his own custom face piece
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swervmerv99820

big deal I got messed up teeth idont even care
i got past 3rd with 2 of the girls in that pic and i bet you aint got no play

u guys spending all this money on stupid shoes, but i come from the poorest city in america and got a record deal. u guys talkin bout newyorkcity and compton are the hood, but its not
angoon has no jobs and no money left , all we have are each other and i made it from there

nothing you say can stop me!

man, you betta give me a cut man, if I didn't show your vid on NT, you wouldn't have gained all this fame bruh, real talk...

LOL Dude said he makes all his beats, but all his songs are over other peoples beats.....

*****Waits for a fake TNT account to appear*****

i found this site when all you guys started emailed me on myspace and posting comments on youtube about it. i signed up to join but it took a while to let mepost for some reason

anyways i looked at this site and saw a bunch of busters crying about girl problems and thinking that having alot of shoes makes you cool

meanwhile me and tnt are having conference calls wit label exectives while u on here whining

but im glad caus if not for this site we wouldnt have blown up to get offers from lables.... so thank you niketalk!

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

i found this site when all you guys started emailed me on myspace and posting comments on youtube about it. i signed up to join but it took a while to let me post for some reason

anyways i looked at this site and saw a bunch of busters crying about girl problems and thinking that having alot of shoes makes you cool

meanwhile me and tnt are having conference calls wit label exectives while u on here whining

but im glad caus if not for this site we wouldnt have blown up to get offers from lables.... so thank you niketalk!
well maybe your *+% can afford some freaking braces then...

LOL! Im mad i missed all this.

NT - Making dreams come true, one thread at a time.

these dudes suck.

swerveee, man..

you my inspiration duke,

im an unsigned artist in a large city, Im working on getting my deal as well. i produce all my own beats ( word to fruity loops & making beats on myplaystation)

How do you do it ?

Im driving a Yaris , while you driving an escalade .. thats all paid for by RAPPING.

can i email you some of my stuff ?? I want tnt to work on my next LP, Just the way flows, reminds me of PUN before the burgers.

Yo !!!!!!!!

those girls u posted up are badddddddddddddddd , they must be angoons finest ??
pimp.gif

Im sure one of them your cousin, but its all good most of this forum approve with such actions as fornicating with their relatives.
tired.gif

DF!!

NT is the reason anybody outside Angoon even knows about Angoon.

With that being said, we need to put all the hate in a trash bag and just throw it out...

And our debut album is coming out in 2010 on E1/Koch Records called Straight Outta Alaska and we will be going on tour with Asher Roth, Lil Zane and Brotha Lynch Hung in the Spring, so please believe that Swerv Merv and TNT will be runnin some Tlingit meat up in your chicks when we come to your city and if you got a problem with me you can take it up with me when I come to your city.

and FYI I had to delete my myspace because my gf got mad at seeing all the girls hitting me up on there
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

is grizzly hebert a chick? in alaska men dont comment like that on another mans looks

and the iTunes deal is close where we will have some new material up for a direct download real soon so check us out on there too

importking why dont u post ur songs so we can all hear, ive posted mine lets see urs since u got abig mouth. you throwin shots then running away. again inalaska thats now how a man is taught to handle himself so ill assume you are a female rapper

i dont know how to uploud songs or transfer beats from my playstation 2

big mouth ? least i got small teeth.........

Originally Posted by Sputnik

that isnt him
Word, until I see a pic of him holding a sign with NT and his SN on it, I'll assume it's a troll account.
If it's really him, I will buy his album off itunes.

[goes and makes a TNT account]

Swervin like Mervin, Escalade not Suburban
I stay gettin top, more head than a turban
Alaska to Nebraska, Beaver Trail to that Bourbon
State to state pimpin, put the game in a hurtin' [/Pimp C]

Back
Top Bottom