This is fake right?

Why the HELL does he talk like that?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And you don't have to apply the rule of not breaking up a fight to something like this, it's not Brooklyn on Labor day
laugh.gif
, it's some corny funny sounding dude who doesn't even seem like he has hands, just a loud mouth and an opportunity.

Definitely the Port Authority. And old boy needs to grow a pair. Son literally mopped the floor with dude
30t6p3b.gif

1:29 "This man gotta stop taking them steroids"
laugh.gif

Homie was wrong for doing that tho. Sorta reminded me of Joey from the Real World.

Really? First of all dude be jacked on some roids, second ain't nobody helpin that dude?, third...man be on those roids, like shoot what ever happened to a simple please and thank you

dude was a lame but the dude who let him pull him all over the floor was almost just as lame.

I'm sorry but no man should let another dude make him lay down and stay down like that. They were about the same size too. I'm a smaller guy myself and there is ZERO chance I'm laying down while another man just stands over me screaming. Absolutely no way. There's a time and place to be the bigger man...this was not one.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I'm sorry but no man should let another dude make him lay down and stay down like that. They were about the same size too. I'm a smaller guy myself and there is ZERO chance I'm laying down while another man just stands over me screaming. Absolutely no way. There's a time and place to be the bigger man...this was not one.
laugh.gif
i'm saying, i'm a little dude but no one is telling me to lay down while proceeding to drag me.  even if i lose the fight i'm still swinging.

Back
Top Bottom