This is how you eff up a second chance: Lyfe Jennings Sentenced to 3.5 years.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

So the same bamma who made the biggest cockblocking song of all time "S.E.X" and "Statistics" was kicking in doors and bussin off shots looking for the mother of his children? Good job sir. Maybe he shoulda took heed to his own songs.
His music is on some real +!$!. It's funny when someone actually tries to be positive with their music they get scorned for it.
The game is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal !%$$@% up right now
tired.gif
Ya feel me?

Dudes gettin' mad that Lyfe tellin' girls to think twice.

How in the monkey hell can you blame a Singer for your crappy numbers?
laugh.gif

Back on point, this is some depressing news.  I've always been a huge fan of Lyfe.  His music and story have helped me through some very dark times.

Keep ya head up homie.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

VIA @lilduval 's Twitter Time line: "Damn my _ lyfe got 3 years. Well whiles hes in there I hope he remembers RULE NUMBER 1 DON'T BE A BOOTIE CALL!!!!!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

So the same bamma who made the biggest cockblocking song of all time "S.E.X" and "Statistics" was kicking in doors and bussin off shots looking for the mother of his children? Good job sir. Maybe he shoulda took heed to his own songs.
His music is on some real +!$!. It's funny when someone actually tries to be positive with their music they get scorned for it.
tired.gif
Ya feel me?

Dudes gettin' mad that Lyfe tellin' girls to think twice.

How in the monkey hell can you blame a Singer for your crappy numbers?
laugh.gif

word
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

How my dude Lyfe did more hard time in the bing than most "gangsta rappers" 

Cause real gangsters don't rap. BuhleeDat

His Twitter:

This will be my last post. To everyone who gave me a chance I am forever in your debt. I have had a fabulous career because of you. All I can say in parting is that I have been honest with yaw. I didn't sugarcoat a word didn't hold back a single sylible of my life from yaw. I've lived a hundred lives in these 6 yrs so I not only won't, i don't have the right to complain. I would like to think that I've changed lives by changing my own, tho I can't be sure. But one thing I am sure of is God gives and takes away in measure. He is fair, just and forever. Amen from aman... Smile, its contageous:smile:

tired.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Damn, hopefully he took advantage of that Papa John's deal before he went it

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can't even feel sorry for dude...

Go to ya BM house, kick in the door start screamin for ya kids then go outside and start bustin shots??
laugh.gif

THEN lead the police on a high speed chase afterwards
30t6p3b.gif

Sounds like a bad movie...

He's lucky to have only gotten 3.5 for that +$@*...

Alotta lames in here...

...believe you me - dude knows exactly how bad he just $+@%+@ up - to go to jail is not what's poppin' for anybody, but to go to jail after a successful R&B career prolly stings worse than a Glock from close range.

This @#%+ gon haunt yungin' e'ry night for the next 3.5 years, but of course the internet brigade chooses to throw rocks at him - not for nuthin, a buncha y'all just come off as some Ns that aint never seen @#%+ or been through @#%+...

...whatever tho.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Alotta lames in here...

...believe you me - dude knows exactly how bad he just $+@%+@ up - to go to jail is not what's poppin' for anybody, but to go to jail after a successful R&B career prolly stings worse than a Glock from close range.

This @#%+ gon haunt yungin' e'ry night for the next 3.5 years, but of course the internet brigade chooses to throw rocks at him - not for nuthin, a buncha y'all just come off as some Ns that aint never seen @#%+ or been through @#%+...

...whatever tho.

I'm sorry but what you expect though.

Dude breaks into his baby mama's house.
Possibly assaults her
lets off rounds in the street
gets in a car chase
fails a field sobriety test
IN GEORGIA

I'm surprised they didn't beat the daylights out of him when his "typical looking black male $!%" stepped out of the car
30t6p3b.gif

He should be lucky he got 3.5 years as a convicted felon. This was NOT his first offense. He ain't Paris Hilton either.

ole boy a couple posts up got it right...life happens eryday, i try not to make jokes on certain situations cuz it can happen to ANYBODY... my boy is locked up right now for spazzing out on his ole lady in similiar fashion...a #%%$%# Senator's daughter....dude wasnt no r&b singer but he had issh goin for himself that will make u say what the %^#$%^$ was he thinking smh...n's be losing they minds behind chicks yo

for whatever its worth....via twitter Bun B say only a year and a half of the sentence is mandatory

laugh.gif

I'm sorry...

Kickin your BM door in, screamin for ya kids, goin outside and bust shots THEN lead the police on a high speed chase and crashing ISN'T an example of "life happening everyday"... And NO that couldn't happen to just "Anybody"...

He made decisions...

About 5 AWFUL ones in a short span of time...

And wasn't he drunk??...

This N mixed domestic violence, with guns, AND drunk driving that's like 3 of the TOP life ending factors right there...

Excuse me for NOT feeling sorry for this @sshole...

^ lol well that high speed chase part i totally agree with u...but kickin down ya bm's door yes that #%* happens...firing shots in the air, i dont know what "triggered" that lol...but i mean other acts can be the equilvalant to that dont u think?

it aint about feelin sorry for a celebrity i think its more about just accepting the fact ppl can/will lose all logical control no matter who they are....just speakin on the factors involved, i mean u saying u dont know ppl that drink away their sorrows,keep a gun in their car or what have u?

i know no details of what happend or care enough to defend dude and his actions...im just sayin, ishh happens

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

laugh.gif

I'm sorry...

Kickin your BM door in, screamin for ya kids, goin outside and bust shots THEN lead the police on a high speed chase and crashing ISN'T an example of "life happening everyday"... And NO that couldn't happen to just "Anybody"...

He made decisions...

And wasn't he drunk??...

This N mixed domestic violence, with guns, AND drunk driving that's like 3 of the TOP life ending factors right there...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by calikev34

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Damn, hopefully he took advantage of that Papa John's deal before he went it

laugh.gif

Yaw wrong...
laugh.gif

And as far as T.I., this dude had the nerve to take a Malcolm X picture like he had changed...

6a00d83455aa2369e20112796e62c828a4-320wi

A bold move to say the least. He should get a heavy sentence for audacity alone.

Mad salty %%$@++ in here. Mad at his songs
laugh.gif

Yet these same dudes aint mad at certain rappers peddling this pure trash to both genders promoting ignorance.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

laugh.gif

I'm sorry...

He made decisions...

And wasn't he drunk??...

Deeeeeem.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I didn't read anything about any kind of violence.  All I see is that he was lookin' for the BM. AND he was drunk.

Just seems like a situation that really could happen to anyone.  Dude coulda been hella on and got some bad news that she wasn't tryin' to tell him.  I'm sure we all understand just how crazy a woman can drive a man, especially if there's seeds involved.

And it's not like his crime was any sort of premeditated self serving act.  I'm not trying to justify his actions by any means, I just don't feel that given the small fraction of the story that we have, that he should be treated like a
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
up with a guitar.  Yeah, he clearly screwed up, but this 'once a criminal' stuff is nonsense.  Dude got into an argument with the mother of his children and made some bad choices.  Ya'll swear like he got caught up on some Boosie stuff.

Back
Top Bottom