This Is How You Steal 23 MacBook Pros, 14 iPhones, and 9 iPods In 31 Seconds

I dont know... i think that rent-a-cop may be in on it.. ol' old Otis type dude..

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by EB14

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by EB14

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

them Ns was efficient

eek.gif
is it really you!???

wats good my dude.

finally back from banned camp
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What's good happy belated B-day
wat up my dude. thanx 4 tha bday wish.

wats been good since i been gone.

but we're going toget a @%!!#% miami summit poppin off this year. i dont care what it takes we gon make it happen.

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why is the reporter talking so hyped up lol[/color] im sure after people listen to him they gonna wanna go out and try it talking about "look at the percision and skill"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my thoughts exactly

takes me back in those good times when i used to do that. but we took 3 min. =/

Originally Posted by royster

Man the only thing i give them props for is the hustle and motivation to doing something like this and having it planned out properly, if they zoned themselves out to other things like they do to robbing apple stores shoot they'd be making it big legally somewhere.....
I doubt that. It doesn't always take brains to steal. Maybe one smart guy, at best, and the rest are all idiots. The fact that theycan't make it big legally anywhere else is likely why they are robbing an Apple store. Face the facts.

they arent going to get caught. they're most likely going to strip each macbook and sell the parts. They came up son.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

they was official they wasnt no rookies, now that was teamwork
I agree, but I wouldn't say they were professional either. They were just well organized. I also hope they were wearing gloves so the policecan not get any partial prints anywhere.

I am also not condoning what they did, but you have to admire the speed and the organization they showed. They must have case the store before.

Iphones won't be tracked...trust me.

Laptop's will only be tracked if the person they sell too tries to get apple care plan.

Ipod's are quick sell

Back
Top Bottom