This Is How You Steal 23 MacBook Pros, 14 iPhones, and 9 iPods In 31 Seconds

yall are giving these dudes a little too much credit. yall act like them dudes had to crack a safe and go through a room full of lasers in 30 seconds.
yeah they were organized but i mean you're a fool if you don't have any sort of planning before you try to rob an apple store.
at the end of the day they just split up into diff tables and grabbed the stuff as fast as they could, a 12 year could do this if instructed.

Originally Posted by jimmy digital

they arent going to get caught. they're most likely going to strip each macbook and sell the parts. They came up son.

Who does that? Especially some smash and grab thieves...

pimp.gif

Guard came back mad late like he was in on it
laugh.gif
and I wouldn't be surprised but if them dudes used those efficient skills to get a job, they'd begood

Strange the guard didn't hear the glass breaking. Where could have he been or how far away for him be 31 seconds late to the scene?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Strange the guard didn't hear the glass breaking. Where could have he been or how far away for him be 31 seconds late to the scene?
do you guys seriously not listen? watch the video, then watch it again, and again

the thieves made a gesture to the guard as if they had a handgun, so he ran

Althought they made hand gestures to the guard about a gun, I feel like it was part of the plan.. thus i feel like the guard was in on it!

Back
Top Bottom