THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO RSVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I can't reply to those who messaged me. Apparently there is a limit of PM's in a day?! Anyhow... If you want in on the crimson's here are the details. I will close app registration at midnight or after 20 signups, which ever comes first. I've been a LONG time member of niketalk and Nike Park before that, but with the new setup my post count is gone.

Here are the instructions.

1. Click this link: http://quickfire.wobbals.com:5000/
2. Connect your twitter account. I will send the DM out on behalf of your own twitter account, that way you know whether or not you got it. I don't send emails or confirmations. If you got it, you got it. If not, hit me and I'll get you in on the next release.
3. Fill out your details and what store you want to walk in to and get your kicks with no hassle.
4. MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE NIKE TOWN ACCOUNT ON TWITTER. The app can't do everything itself...

I can't guarantee that you will get an RSVP, I can only guarantee that it is not humanly possible to RSVP in the speed that I can do it for you and well, im doing this for free. :nthat:

+1 for helping out

For some reason I can't reply to those who messaged me. Apparently there is a limit of PM's in a day?! Anyhow... If you want in on the crimson's here are the details. I will close app registration at midnight or after 20 signups, which ever comes first. I've been a LONG time member of niketalk and Nike Park before that, but with the new setup my post count is gone.

2. Connect your twitter account. I will send the DM out on behalf of your own twitter account, that way you know whether or not you got it. I don't send emails or confirmations. If you got it, you got it. If not, hit me and I'll get you in on the next release.
3. Fill out your details and what store you want to walk in to and get your kicks with no hassle.
4. MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE NIKE TOWN ACCOUNT ON TWITTER. The app can't do everything itself...

I can't guarantee that you will get an RSVP, I can only guarantee that it is not humanly possible to RSVP in the speed that I can do it for you and well, im doing this for free. :nthat:

Will try

Thanks

I pm'd you chronos1296

Hey guys, if you got on the list today, I wasn't able to set you up as I have been at work all day. Really sorry. If I have your email, I will contact those who missed out for the next launch so I can help out. Looks like everyone has gotten theres so far for the RSVP's that went out. cheers!

Hey guys, if you got on the list today, I wasn't able to set you up as I have been at work all day. Really sorry. If I have your email, I will contact those who missed out for the next launch so I can help out. Looks like everyone has gotten theres so far for the RSVP's that went out. cheers!

Chronos if you got on the list do you have to sign up everytime there's a release ? Thanks for the help on the crimsons btw

Chronos if you got on the list do you have to sign up everytime there's a release ? Thanks for the help on the crimsons btw
Everyone doesn't want every pair (I assume) so yes I would need to have a new list every time. I don't want to secure pairs for people who won't pick them up. Ill keep you guys updated for the next release I choose. Thanks again.

Everyone doesn't want every pair (I assume) so yes I would need to have a new list every time. I don't want to secure pairs for people who won't pick them up. Ill keep you guys updated for the next release I choose. Thanks again.

How do u know which shoe the person wants..thanks

I'm doing the shoes that I want to get personally right now and letting fellow NT's reap the benefits if they are quick enough to respond. If I have your email, I will email you in the future to sign up. This isn't a service for every shoe and its completely free. A few of you were doing multiple bots. Please refrain from doing that as it will most likely get you disqualified. Thanks.

Sure! I'll take off work, essentially lose more money than the shoe costs, and might get the shoes! When do I get to lose!? You tell me....

I'm doing the shoes that I want to get personally right now and letting fellow NT's reap the benefits if they are quick enough to respond. If I have your email, I will email you in the future to sign up. This isn't a service for every shoe and its completely free. A few of you were doing multiple bots. Please refrain from doing that as it will most likely get you disqualified. Thanks.

I did multiple bots by accident wasn't too clear if I was doing it correctly sorry if it messed with anything

the rsvp process sucks aswell. what happened to the days where u could get to a store at 6am and wait for 2 hours and get your shoes.

I've gotten a lot of PM's asking if was going to do the Foamposite One Phoenix Suns. I wasn't going to, but if I get enough people interested I will do it for the community. I will be updating my app over the weekend, in the mean time if you are interested in the Foams, please enter your email here and I will email you with new instructions. Thanks! http://www.solereserve.com/

Last edited:
I've gotten a lot of PM's asking if was going to do the Foamposite One Phoenix Suns. I wasn't going to, but if I get enough people interested I will do it for the community. I will be updating my app over the weekend, in the mean time if you are interested in the Foams, please enter your email here and I will email you with new instructions. Thanks! http://solereserve.launchrock.com/
Thanks for helping out the people that want to rock their kicks! Looking forward to securing my Suns!

Trying to keep it free for everyone. It does cost me some money to run the servers and various programs I use however, so I am not sure I will continue to run every single shoe unless the community wants it.

Trying to keep it free for everyone. It does cost me some money to run the servers and various programs I use however, so I am not sure I will continue to run every single shoe unless the community wants it.

if you get me a shoe and even if your doing it for free

i would still pay you

this guys doing it the right way

why pay for something upfront if its not 100% in the first place

for the buyer thats the rsvp then you pay thats the fair way

i just signed up to your site and going to help push it bro

Last edited:
if you get me a shoe and even if your doing it for free

i would still pay you

this guys doing it the right way

why pay for something upfront if its not 100% in the first place

for the buyer thats the rsvp then you pay thats the fair way

i just signed up to your site and going to help push it bro

Thanks for the kind words. I'm working hard to get it right for everyone. I'll post an update after the next release of what type of data I am returning. In my last test I found that if your DM doesn't get in UNDER 3 seconds you have no chance... more to come.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm working hard to get it right for everyone. I'll post an update after the next release of what type of data I am returning. In my last test I found that if your DM doesn't get in UNDER 3 seconds you have no chance... more to come.

Please keep us posted, thanks again man. I need those black toes and bred 1s (if they decide to release them) and you maybe be my only hope!!

Signed up a few days ago but haven't gotten any emails, anything else I need to do?

I got a dude working on a auto checkout bot and once it's complete it'll be available for all NTers to download and use for free. It's time to level the playing field for everyone. Looking to get a RSVP bot out there for everyone as well.

Keep up the good work Chronos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom