This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King..... vol. Secrets About Your Job

Foul.

1zmmekh.png

Ever feel like nothing is secret any more because of the Internet? You may be right. It took 4Chan users only 15 minutes to track down and bust the Cleveland-area Burger King employee who stood on top of two containers of shredded lettuce and then posted a picture of the gross act. 4Chan is a bulletin board-type website where members post images and comments.

"This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King," wrote the unnamed employee on the evening of July 16. Guess he thought that was funny. Other users weren't laughing: according to Hypervocal.com, Anonymous, the notorious vigilante hacking group, used GPS data embedded in the photo to locate the fast food restaurant's address and reportedly contacted the franchise and FoxNews8. "Whoever this is is getting fired," a morning shift manager named Andrea, told the Cleveland Scene.

Rest of article in link:

http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/burger-king-employee-stands-lettuce-busted-internet-163700384.html

Last edited:
Them dudes did work tracking him down lol
I'm glad I don't eat fast food anymore, that's just foul

[COLOR=#red]I ain't ee'em mad. That flame broiled taste >>>>>>> anything else on the market. Besides not like you would even know.[/COLOR]

:smh: who's to say this doesn't happen anywhere else? someone always has to fck it up and make people suspicious of fast food, as if it wasn't already suspect enough...and burger king flame broiled burgers> mcD/wendys.

This ain't nothing new. Remember around 2009 Dominos started that "new" crust, and recipe, and how they have the commercial's with the owner in it now?

All because of the above video. I remember the OG version had son and his fat white female coworker farting and sneezing on subs and pizzas. The full version must have been taken down because Dominos threatened with a lawsuit or paid YouTube.

Fast food places are disgusting, social media just proves the real dummies of society who decide to post it up.

Truth is, even getting your food from a grocery store, unless you watch something from the time it enters this earth until it gets on your plate, who knows who might have sprinkled some booty dust or nostril juice on your joint.

Back
Top Bottom