This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King..... vol. Secrets About Your Job

The only person I trust making my food is my mama...andhand-washing is optional for her.

So I expect even less from kids getting paid minimum wage.

Such is the realities of life.

im soo glad i dont eat burger king..but if i find out mcdonalds did this ish i'd be 
mad.gif

ish happens everywhere, no way to tell if its happening to what you eat.

all you can do is be respectful to the waiter/waitress, counter person...and hope your immune system is good loll

burger king falling off though. wendy's took that no.2 spot behind McDonald's awhile ago. Not surprised some doofus decided to stomp around in their lettuce.

Last time I went to Burger King, I damn near waited 20 minutes in the drive thru only to get a breaded chicken sandwich. I asked for a tendergrill chicken sandwich. :smh:

Last edited:
it's frightening to me how many people threaten to do this kind of disgusting act because they don't receive the tips they want for their services.

This ain't nothing new. Remember around 2009 Dominos started that "new" crust, and recipe, and how they have the commercial's with the owner in it now?

All because of the above video. I remember the OG version had son and his fat white female coworker farting and sneezing on subs and pizzas. The full version must have been taken down because Dominos threatened with a lawsuit or paid YouTube.

Fast food places are disgusting, social media just proves the real dummies of society who decide to post it up.

Truth is, even getting your food from a grocery store, unless you watch something from the time it enters this earth until it gets on your plate, who knows who might have sprinkled some booty dust or nostril juice on your joint.
this reminds me of the dude who posted in the last secrets about your job thread saying how the ground beef at stores has more than likely been on the floor.

dude had me geeked when he said he puked on his first day in the grinder and that went into the beef 
laugh.gif

burger king falling off though. wendy's took that no.2 spot behind McDonald's awhile ago. Not surprised some doofus decided to stomp around in their lettuce.

Last time I went to Burger King, I damn near waited 20 minutes in the drive thru only to get a breaded chicken sandwich. I asked for a tendergrill chicken sandwich. :smh:

real life...

people actually like mcdonalds like that though? mcdonalds sucks... i dont know anyone that jocks mcdonalds

Had a Double Whopper w/ Cheese last night and I feel great.

Anyway, having worked in fast food when I was 16, I still think instances like this are rare. I never saw any instances like this or even close. This man is truly disgusting and I'm glad he was tracked down and lost his job. Yes, fast food can be stressful and not worth the minimum wage pay, but hey you still shouldn't tamper with someone's food regardless of how little you make. This doesn't only happen in fast food, but in restaurants as well. You can't trust anyone who is making your food in a venue where you can't see them.

You guys are giving 4Chan and Anonymous way too much credit. What they did isn't difficult.

Last edited:
14mins?? damn, those 4chan guys don't play around :lol:
he posted a photo from his cellphone that had his gps location in the exif data, that's not anything hard or new.
it's frightening to me how many people threaten to do this kind of disgusting act because they don't receive the tips they want for their services.
according to NT in their "tipping threads", you're supposed to EXPECT your food to be tampered with if you act like someone from any other civilized country that doesn't tip

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom