This is to those of us who have to grind for our Jordan's

I don't really think it matters how you get them, but how you feel about them.

Some dudes work for theirs and have no idea what's on they're feet.

Some dudes parents buy they're shoes but they have respect for the shoe.

I started begging my mom in '86, in '88 she finally gave in. That was the first and last pair of Jordans I didn't get on my own.

I feel bad because I always had it easy to get j's

My mother always bought me j's when I was younger and when I got old enough to by my own j's I got them myself... but I guess you can say I have togrind now because I have to figure out a way to get each pair I buy

5 pairs of Jordans I want in November. I'll end up getting 2, maybe 3 if I'm lucky.

I need a job.

I dont get the point of this thread. I've had to work to get everything I've ever wanted. Growing up I've struggled, but I don't seem tounderstand the point of this thread. You want us to start appreciating that we had to struggle???

^Nah he just saying we needa sit back, and appreciate the many times we had to hustle for our Jordans,not Struggle. Aint nothing wrong with the struggle,because it made who are today.

i hear you! nothin comes easy but it makes it that much sweeter when you get it. like a fresh pair of carmines straight out the box

yo mad respect to you Air Jordan XII and errybody out here hustlin to get their j's too

shut yo mouth and shoot me. ive been livin and feeling like that for the longest

I agree with you homie but when I was young Jordans wasn't that important to me cause I have other important stuff to live for like tryin to keep a hometrying to keep food on the table and clothes on my back yeah I hustled sold this and sold that but once I got older I got a job and then I started notice shoesand other stuff

Amen to you sir I haven't bought a pair since my birthday in August cause my job sucks. I'm saving up for 11/12 and two of the black friday shoesthough so time served.

I heard that Homie. I had to work for every pair I had and have. No one helped me but me. I got my J's through blood, sweat and tears....I feel you.

Something that was much needed.

People around me don't understand why I buy so many pairs of Jordans. When I was younger, I had to watch them in the stores cause I couldn't afford.The best I could do was learn as much as I could on the shoes. Now that I have money for it, I just buy as much as I can, only making up for all these pairs Icouldn't get when I was younger. I'll eventually have to stop cause there will be more important things to use my money for but while I can, I'llstack up on Jays.

Props again for your speech!!!

"This is to the Jordan heads who never had there first pair til they were old enough to get their own job cause your parents" REFUSED to "makeMichael Jordan richer" (my mom's words)

Yeah man in a way I think it has made me appreciate them more compared with growing up and having my parents buy me every pair I wanted....I buy the ones Ilike and that have memories for me and its been great.

Preach My Brotha Preach..
glasses.gif

Word i used, go heavy in High school had money for every release but now I'm in college I've missed out on a lot of the cdps because money was low andpriorities come first. Kinda sucks especially when these dudes are already eatin and want to charge 300 on one decent pair on some reseller @*@+

Back
Top Bottom