THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

Well, this is a first. I'm pretty sure it was the shoe. If more stories like this start poppin up, then it's JBs fault for producing crap like that

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I don't know what is sadder, the busted shoes or the dudes trying to defend JB like it's their first born.

I'm curious as to the age of the dudes continuously putting JB on a pedestal and defending paying premium prices for a crappy product.

Sure JB's leather is better than Payless (just barely), but you are paying 10-20x more since JB is a "Premium" product.

Someone called McDonald's a monopoly....
roll.gif

JoJo the only mistake you made was paying retail for SJ's.

Paying a heavy markup retail for Jordan's = tomfoolery!

I never said the prices were OK, but I don't complain because I understand how the way business works. If I don't think the price is reasonable, don't buy it, simple as that. Jordan shoe products have way better leather than Payless, please don't come here with that crap man. If you really think JB's leather quality is bad, go find a pair of Shaqs and don't tell me the leather is literally almost paper thin. We pay 10x more because of the name brand, not because its a premium product. Why do you think JB thinks its ok to put a price point of 175 on a decent quality pair of XIs?

If you don't think McDonalds is a monopoly, I don't know what else to tell you. There is still great examples like GameStop(probably even a much better example of McDonalds) is a modern day monopoly.

I'm 17 and age really has nothing to do with it. Just be honest with yourself and stop feeding lies and all that extra crap to the younger ones like me about how much better JB's quality is. The quality has dipped yes, we all know, no need to IMO troll every f'n thread about how much the quality sucks on new releases. Yes, you guys are that damn good to tell how bad the leather is in pics. I compared OG 12 to 2004 12s to 2009 12s, there is small differences like leather quality and thickness(the 2009 12s leather is real stiff), but too act like the shoe has become as bad as those Cross Trekkers I can cop for 15 dollars at Payless is just #@!@+%%*.

Im done arguing for now since you guys really never admit to anything at all.

Dude said he rocked them 10x.. I got grapes from 06 that I haven't worn that many times.. I think they look ok for the amount bein worn.. If u wear them expect somthing to happen remember it's JB

Originally Posted by moneymike88

craigslist helped me double my money the day after
smokin.gif

Word, maybe you should have copped double the amount that way you make enough money to wash that filthy %!% car for your mom since you had to borrow it.

Some of you guys are straight rediculous. Thats not a big deal at all, get over it. If ur entire sole rips off while you were walking then maybe we should be concerned.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by moneymike88

craigslist helped me double my money the day after
smokin.gif

Word, maybe you should have copped double the amount that way you make enough money to wash that filthy %!% car for your mom since you had to borrow it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dang, that sucks especially since you werent one of those guys who just keeps his kicks locked away in the closet. its sad to see someone rock their stuff only to see nike do a bad job putting them together =[

I've had my 01 Jams and beat them to the ground. Soles are near brown and STILL intact with no cracking.
that goes to show you the garbage JB produces nowadays. even the uppers on 01s are way better.

Back
Top Bottom