THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

I've had my 01 Jams and beat them to the ground. Soles are near brown and STILL intact with no cracking.
that goes to show you the garbage JB produces nowadays. even the uppers on 01s are way better.

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

Well you can expect the same for the cool greys, concords and other future XI releases. Not to mention cracking soles on all of the other releases. People want to know how beat this quality? Don't buy the shoes. Boycott them and JB will have no choice but to change up the materials. But people dont want to listen..

THIS

but we all know how stubborn ppl are and most will buy anything with a jumpman on it

It's funny how dudes defend JB to no end.

Now kicks are disposable and after a couple of wears you just throw them away?

This shouldn't happen after a few wears.

Wow. That truly sucks. I've got my pair and wore them 20+ casually already and that hasn't happened. Major yellowing thats all. Sucks what JB has been giving us nowadays. I just hope that the future releases are not as bad..

wow thats messed up, honestly after 10 wears that should not even happen. from the looks of the pictures it doesnt even look like u walked around more then a mile each wear from how icy the soles still are. maybe it honestly is the way they were stored in the environment you're in. or maybe they were just a defected pair....

btw 7,995 peso's (chilean) is only $15.00 roughly US currency. i wouldnt be complaining then...
but Mexico peso 7,995 is $635 US.....then i would be really pissed!
eek.gif
 idk why u would even spend that much on 2009 jammies, i got mine for about retail, 3 months after they dropped. DS

Another reason why I don't buy Jordan's anymore, and haven't since the Aqua's. It's a shame they have increase prices yet the quality continues to leave a lot to be desired. I do not see what incentive JB has to improve quality, so long as their "bottomline" continues to show steady sales. People keep forgetting that NT and "sneakerheads" barely make a blip on the radar for JB and their sales.

Sorry, homey.

Not to be a !@#$, but better you than me, Crux.
laugh.gif

Time to sell '09s and stock up on DS 2000s.

this is exactly why i sold my used pair! it was already yellowing when i never walked in rain

Back
Top Bottom