THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

kingcrux31

Staff member
AND STRAIGHT DEPRESSING.

smh.gif

wow, thats crazy. after the april next year, i will only but 2005 and under releases.

What do you expect when you wear your shoes?

They are going to crack/get dirty.

wow i got 2 pairs ds seeing this im going to get rid of my jams thats sad i like to wear my shoes now that is spring i was thinking of wearing mines not anymore sorry to see that smh at jb

wow i got 2 pairs ds seeing this im going to get rid of my jams thats sad i like to wear my shoes now that is spring i was thinking of wearing mines not anymore sorry to see that smh at jb

Man you got me not even wanting to look at mine which I have only wore once earlier this month. Sorry to see it happened to you.

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Wow, that is unacceptable. I'd be so pissed too if that happened to me.
Yup these 09's do suck... same deal with amount of wears and care Except Mine are Yellowing and not in a good way....
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Well you can expect the same for the cool greys, concords and other future XI releases. Not to mention cracking soles on all of the other releases. People want to know how beat this quality? Don't buy the shoes. Boycott them and JB will have no choice but to change up the materials. But people dont want to listen..

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

Well you can expect the same for the cool greys, concords and other future XI releases. Not to mention cracking soles on all of the other releases. People want to know how beat this quality? Don't buy the shoes. Boycott them and JB will have no choice but to change up the materials. But people dont want to listen..

On top of that, if you don't like the quality of the shoes and were one of the should I say quote unquote "fortunate" to have the older retros, you should not really be complaining. Literally half of you don't even wear your shoes so it makes no difference for you in the end.

Lets go boycott McDonalds and Burger King too while we are at it, the quality of the food has definitely dropped. The Big Mac ain't been the same since 2000!

You sir and everyone else complaining are IDIOTS. This is the way American business work as a whole, they cut corners and find ways to lower production costs while in the end to still build a quality product. On top of that, the sneakerhead community is definitely smaller than the general consumer. Go ahead and boycott JB, someone else will gladly take your pair of Jordans and love them(I would).

Excuse me? Do you even know me?? I'm the idiot because I don't buy something that's overpriced with no quality at all? Or are you the idiot for buying into the hype and overlooking why your actually buying??? THE REASON WHY I DONT BUY THIS CRAP IS BECAUSE I WEAR MY SHOES. And don't even sit and here compare BK or Mcdonalds to JB. That's like comparing New Jersey to California. Go ahead and kid yourself. I've been boycotting JB by default anyways. I haven't bought anything from those bloodsuckers since 07 and it will stay that way. And I'm good. I have 30+ pairs of real Air Jordans that can be worn for years on in. Not days before they fall apart. Now who's the idiot
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

On top of that, if you don't like the quality of the shoes and were one of the should I say quote unquote "fortunate" to have the older retros, you should not really be complaining. Literally half of you don't even wear your shoes so it makes no difference for you in the end.
You mad??
Must not have any old heat 
roll.gif

New releases FTL

Back
Top Bottom