This Is Why You Leave Some People The Hell Alone...

i love how he aint even think about settling it with the hands.

He throws a jab in response to getting slapped and is like 'hold up, what the @!%@ am i doing...' then makes a b-line for the tool
laugh.gif

i think dudes gunna end up gettin off light actually now that I think about it... the fact the golf club was even back there pretty much gets him off the hook...
if it was placed there in case the employees were ever in need to defend themselves then... he was in the righ, right?

if not, his supervisor allowed an employee to come in with a single golf club and leave it at the end of the food prep line? 
laugh.gif

i think he could be ok here... hopefully some decent lawyer takes his case pro bono

!#!%% said life saver ?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon ...

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

i think dudes gunna end up gettin off light actually now that I think about it... the fact the golf club was even back there pretty much gets him off the hook...
if it was placed there in case the employees were ever in need to defend themselves then... he was in the righ, right?

if not, his supervisor allowed an employee to come in with a single golf club and leave it at the end of the food prep line? 
laugh.gif

i think he could be ok here... hopefully some decent lawyer takes his case pro bono
They probably putt nuggets into drinks cups when its quiet.

pro bono? they want good publicity pro bono dude needs 5k to buy his freedom with a good lawyer or hes doing atleas a year or 2 on this they got him felony he better use that tax return coming up from mcd's and get him a lawyer no joke i would go broke buying my freedom if i had to its just what you have to do FREEDOM IS DEFINITLY NOT FREE

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

what's funny is, I guarantee you the owner of the MCD wouldn't take a slap in the face, but she expects her employee to take one with the smile, and expect a non-violent reaction = cover your own +!! and forget the employees, which is what America is today.

This.

I'm disgusted by the Manager distancing herself away from him.  It would help his case if she supported him, because he was clearly defending himself.  if anything, I don't see jail time for him.  probably probation and some counseling.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

what's funny is, I guarantee you the owner of the MCD wouldn't take a slap in the face, but she expects her employee to take one with the smile, and expect a non-violent reaction = cover your own +!! and forget the employees, which is what America is today.

This.

I'm disgusted by the Manager distancing herself away from him.  It would help his case if she supported him, because he was clearly defending himself.  if anything, I don't see jail time for him.  probably probation and some counseling.
I wonder if anything will come up about why she hired a guy who was convicted of manslaughter in the first place....granted, he has a right to work...but in the wake of everything, his past will be questioned. 

There could've been many ways this could be avoided. The one I would like to touch on is there should be a security guard there during the late nights to deal with situations like this. That McDonald's open 24 hours I assume? You don't know what lunatics may walk through those doors at any given time. I know I wouldn't want my to work there, minimum wage no less, with that in the back of my mind. McIntosh know that type of $+*@ would happen and he was well prepared to handle situations like this. I hope he gets off a slap on the wrist with counselling. He'll be on the three strike rule.
I hope McDonald's provides protection to its employees or close up before midnight whatever.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

There could've been many ways this could be avoided. The one I would like to touch on is there should be a security guard there during the late nights to deal with situations like this. That McDonald's open 24 hours I assume? You don't know what lunatics may walk through those doors at any given time. I know I wouldn't want my to work there, minimum wage no less, with that in the back of my mind. McIntosh know that type of $+*@ would happen and he was well prepared to handle situations like this. I hope he gets off a slap on the wrist with counselling. He'll be on the three strike rule.
I hope McDonald's provides protection to its employees or close up before midnight whatever.
The fast food spots around here have ONLY the drive thru open 24/7. The dining room usually closes around 10 PM. The way it should be in my opinion.

But when the dining room closes, the parking lots turn into chill spots for high school kids. They used to have cops do details at the local Wendy's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The fast food spots around here have ONLY the drive thru open 24/7. The dining room usually closes around 10 PM. The way it should be in my opinion.

But when the dining room closes, the parking lots turn into chill spots for high school kids. They used to have cops do details at the local Wendy's
laugh.gif

Same here in Cali. That McDonald's must not have a drive-thru so they have to open those hours. If they do they def need security there.

I don't feel bad for them one bit. You can't just do whatever you want and gonna think people gonna back down

Either way the owner would have to fire him because mcds is a big franchise.
The fact that its caught on tape puts even more pressure on the owner, and finding a new employee isn't hard lol.

That lady was annoying, but damn if you hop the counter you deserve that whoopin. Dude was just tryin to do his job I'm sure
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom