This Is Why You Leave Some People The Hell Alone...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

thats a damn shame

and to dude up top this wouldnt have happen if them rats would just keep there hands to themselves 

He must have been having a bad day.  They messed with the wrong employee.  
laugh.gif

Not going to lie, if that was me I would've whooped those customers too.  Don't know if I would've used that weapon though.

Originally Posted by MJair

[h4]The McDonald's on West 3rd Street, near Sixth Avenue (DNAinfo/Ben Fractenberg)[/h4]
they were probably lesbians coming from The Fat Black Pussycat, a bar up the block
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Im sorry but I dont feel that bad for the customers considering they jumped the counter and went after this dude.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

thats a damn shame

and to dude up top this wouldnt have happen if them rats would just keep there hands to themselves 

shakes head in agreement
ho's tryina be tough tony & got thier heads cracked like those guys in that boston street fight vid kicking dudes car & fam gets out with the bat & starts smacking HR's with heads...... while the cameraman keeps saying YES! YES! YES! a la marv albert

Both are wrong for this, ol dude already spent his best years in prison.. now he gotta go back
30t6p3b.gif
I don't blame him for getting mad and #*!@ but hitting them with a metal rod or whatever they called it was a tad out of line.

I don't feel sorry from them hos one bit. To me itt was self defense, they jumped over the counter and he was defending himself since she already slapped him..

It's so simple, she went that extra step, and so did he. He was doing his job by checking the bill, slapping him wasn't going to make her food appear.

This is the type of thing women with "attitude" need to see, I'm not one for violence but when you raise your hands you also have accepted the consequences.

They deserved everything they got, I hope Rayon doesn't get too burned from this, but it's not looking good for him.

ol' hoodrats deserved it, but in the legal sense, dude is going to catch the brunt of this scenario. It would be a different story if he had retreated and was eventually backed into a corner and was defenseless. However, since he purposely retreated to the back, in which he could have kept it moving and avoided the situation (yea that's a sucker move but to stay out of trouble with the law its imperative in this situation) and instead grabbed the rod, that's where the trouble starts. So he went to the back and then had time to think about what he was doing, grabbed a weapon and then came BACK to clap the %!%+%$, might as well call Lil' Flip.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by MJair

[h4]The McDonald's on West 3rd Street, near Sixth Avenue (DNAinfo/Ben Fractenberg)[/h4]
they were probably lesbians coming from The Fat Black Pussycat, a bar up the block
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So true 
roll.gif

Dude went overboard, BUT i stand behind him 100%

Who asked them to jump behind the counter?

One time I reached behind the counter to give my server a handshake and dude got shook thinking i was up to no good

Let along jumping across the counter?

I know he's probably gonna get it in the worst possible way tho, but i hope he gets out straight.

I feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO satisfied watching this video tho.

Best part is the thuggish walk down the line thinking "im the
pimp.gif
" then got SMACKED with that stick.
laugh.gif

EDIT: "STOP" is damn annoying
30t6p3b.gif
 that was just egging him on....smh

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....why when violence breaks out there's ALWAYS some random white person screaming STOP at the top of their lungs?
roll.gif

- reminds me of that video of that white lady's 'oh so beloved' family dog messing with that fawn, then the mother deer camealong and stopped the %@!$ outta that dog. ole lady in the background screaming STOP!!
roll.gif
that dog knew better...and got taught a lesson. same case here, they got what they deservedlet the events pan out.

Rewatch the video my guy. The dog didn't do a thing...

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

.....aww man. now look. all because they got out of line, hit him first and tried to jump on him at his job behind the counter. sad man
30t6p3b.gif

I feel sorry for him 
30t6p3b.gif

yea, if he knows he's going to go back to the pen for it, shouldve just murked em

in all honesty, if those 2 kids provoked him and then landed the first strike, and further jumped over the counter with intent to harm him; he should win his case with self-defense
indifferent.gif

Damn. He should of just stopped after one hit.
He kept going though and that's gonna be what gets him.

Sucks, dude was just trying to work after getting out of prison and them hitting him just made him snap.
Oh well, anger management bruh. Should of learned that after the first incident.

Meh, that prior conviction makes for a good news story, but in court I'd be yelling "Objection" left and right...

...and holy %!!$ at that being two women - I thought that was a dude.

and i was about to sign up an application for mcd for cash register position
lol this made me think twice lol
i don't care but that employee went ham

Damn
30t6p3b.gif
. I wouldn't have given a guy, who just did a bid for manslaughter, a job where he would interact with customers. He would've been a cook if it was up to me.

This should be shown to all this females trying to be dudes.........they got what they was looking for

White lady came clean out of left field

laugh.gif
the co workers all steping back after he looked at them

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

....why when violence breaks out there's ALWAYS some random white person screaming STOP at the top of their lungs?
roll.gif

�
- reminds me of that video of that white lady's 'oh so beloved' family dog messing with that fawn, then the mother deer came�along and stopped the %@!$ outta that dog. ole lady in the background screaming STOP!!
roll.gif
� that dog knew better...and got taught a lesson. same case here, they got what they deserved�let the events pan out.
�
�

�
�
��

Rewatch the video my guy. The dog didn't do a thing...

.....as stated he got too close, thats what he did, and it was enough for that mother deer.
laugh.gif

- it is a known fact to stay away from animals and their young, dog comes up creepin and that deer let his %++ have it, just in case he was on some nonsense. we know...that dog knew.

Back
Top Bottom