THIS is why you're FAT . . . (*Pics) Vol. Heart Attack

Some of the stuff is
sick.gif

A couple things look good tho.

those dastardly creations = death. but srsly, whats with the bacon fetish? i just gave it some thought n i think id get nauseous and potentially vomit if iever ate one of those abominations

Some of the stuff looks good. I don't understand why everything has to be wrapped in bacon though, and those doughnut things look absolutely disgusting.

Originally Posted by ShAdYdaTGuy

sick.gif
sick.gif

most of that, if not all, look really nasty.
i mean bacon in everything
yuck
thats just OD fatness.
like Cartman status...

I literally threw up a little in my mouth. What's up with most things being wrapped in bacon? I really don't understand how anyone finds that tasty?

I'm crying looking at all that deliciousness I want all that In my stomach. I will have a heart attack wih a tasty smile on my face

Why is this thread popping up every 3 days on NT?

And NT is acting like people eat this stuff on the regular - 90% of the stuff listed above is made just for the shock/WOW factor.

I don't even want to know what half of this stuff costs.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

What's up with most things being wrapped in bacon? I really don't understand how anyone finds that tasty?
indifferent.gif

Aight, let me be more clear. I don't eat bacon, so i already don't like it. I'm also no knocking people who eat it, I'm just saying is itreally necessary to have that much bacon?

Back
Top Bottom