"This isn’t the only time Drake has been accused of arguing with women in the club." lulz vol.Jhonni

Status
Not open for further replies.
da wetness can wk fine, pointer or middle, depends on her reaction if its good proceed if not retreat & act like it was a mistake :lol: & a duo shower almost always needs to happen first jic it was a burrito day
:rofl:

Will try.

Going to try with a jump off first...

Before I go to the main

roll.gif

Will try.

Before I go to the main
sick.gif

da wetness can wk fine, pointer or middle, depends on her reaction if its good proceed if not retreat & act like it was a mistake :lol: & a duo shower almost always needs to happen first jic it was a burrito day
:rofl:

Will try.

Before I go to the main

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

while tappin from the back or while obtaining knowledge is the best times with the latter being the best time of the 2

how much 

This question must be answered

Yall never been to a skrip club?

I have, but logic leads me to assume a stripper as in high demand and "famous" as this one might cost a little more than your average Tuesday Thot-Tacular joint.

It was my homeboys birthday party at KOD Atlanta his group was in the VIP area and she came and did private dances for the guys in the group. So I didnt pay for the "dance" more so just tipped her.

aight da anal assassins have gone to far 

lock this up b 
sick.gif

I had my hole licked by this female YEARS ago
Felt weird never wanted to have it done again
She wanted me to return the favor
I said no
laugh.gif

I have pinhb on a female before
It was ok
But idk butt play is a no no for me
Though when hitting it from the back I do be wanting to put my finger in my girls but when she bout to orgasm
I'm down to munch on some booty if the conditions are right, but nobody is ever getting anywhere near mine. Can't get down with it. According to science there are so many nerve endings there for a man but I ain't with it.

And yeah, I can cosign with the desire to just stick a finger in there. Never done that though.

Last edited:
This thread delivers.

I can't judge anything said in here. Flourish my brothers (just make sure you use some mouthwash tho)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom