"This isn’t the only time Drake has been accused of arguing with women in the club." lulz vol.Jhonni

Status
Not open for further replies.
100x100px-LS-cad003be_Kendrick.png
the mascot emblem of the male mass munchers  league 
kendrick 

laugh.gif
 Y'all young boys aint gotta clue. 

If there was an anonymous poll of how many dudes (that's actually out here getting buns) enjoyed giving their girl to tongue to *** massage after a nice long shower, it'd by 90% in favor of eating booty.

Booty isn't something you just eat every session. It's one of those special occasion things and really only pops off right out the shower or when you're DRUNK AS HELL 
devil.gif

Some of you cats would be seriously offended by James Joyce's (author) love letters to his wife.

Talking about eating booty, swallowing farts, the whole nine. Dude was a capital F FREAK!
alien.gif
And this was a hundred years ago!

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 Y'all young boys aint gotta clue. 

If there was an anonymous poll of how many dudes (that's actually out here getting buns) enjoyed giving their girl to tongue to *** massage after a nice long shower, it'd by 90% in favor of eating booty.

Booty isn't something you just eat every session. It's one of those special occasion things and really only pops off right out the shower or when you're DRUNK AS HELL 
devil.gif
like kevin hart did on her bday huh 
roll.gif
 get that outta here i guarantee these m3 nt professionals aint gon admit to goin vegan not even if the lettuce washed 

Last edited:
Yup. Slept on this thread.

I an an actice member of eat a booty gang tho. Ask me bout it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom