This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

Didn’t Smollett say he would recognize the attackers a few days back? If that was the case, why didnt it come out that they were non-white? The narrator from when the news broke on the attack is waaaaaay different than the information that’s coming out as of late.

so they said the dudes tried to flee the day of, before they were even persons of interest

so somehow they didnt and hung around

and kept hats, bleach and rope with receipts in their house?

i think theyre fall guys

His actions in the following days is how I know this **** was bogus :lol:

Like that entire clip of him on stage calling himself Gay Pac is ****ing comical. Even HE couldn't hold back a slight laugh after he said it :lol:

My Dad + Plenty of my guys work for the CPD and they told me dude was lying the whole time, he was just into some real freaky ****.

Nigerian MAGA supporters though? :lol:

Most immigrant communities will have those that support the right-wing because it took them so long to get here and to get successful. And because they went through so much hardships, they don't want one of their own kind getting the easy way out. Dudes hate seeing other dudes get successful so they have to join a party that makes it that much harder for their own brothers.

Not saying this was really the case in this incident, but I have personally seen immigrant African, Asian, and Latino Trump supporters, so it's not impossible

As a child of immigrants from Africa I find it proposterous for any immigrant to support Trump

Nigerian MAGA supporters though? :lol:

upload_2019-2-15_13-16-54.jpeg

but why would they shout maga if they were mad about the show

Because they were following a script from JS lol

He thought being gay and having the support of the gay community was going to give him a free ride......LOL. Dude had to learn the hard way, he DOESN’T have the complexion for the protection.....for the collection.

Back
Top Bottom