Real talk what dude was saying was the truth

the media and America did/does (under Bush anyway) promote fear

just watch Fox news for about 4 minutes

he made a good point I dont have a problem with this at all

SMH at these lames booin him

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

laugh.gif
@ 1:31 somebody yells "shut the !$!% up" so classic...

this +%!% is annoying... lmfao @ him talkin bout the photographer...
laugh.gif

LMFAO @ him talkin bout exposures and camera settings...
roll.gif
this dude is buggin...
laugh.gif

I hope this "wakes" him up, and that he realizes that not everything he says or does will be viewed as "great" like some of these stans besaying.

roll.gif
@ 2:00, the "waaataboddas" and fear part. He just knew he was dropping some science right there. Touching his head repeatedly...

Ye was definitely on that yay for this lil' interlude.

You know when a rapper can't freestyle and then they freestyle anyway but end up not rhyming or saying the same sentence or word over and over?

That >>>>>> this

Dude literally was rambling and was purposely being incoherent. Dude said something about Tyson and I was lost.

laugh.gif
this might be the fall of Kanye West.

thats what kids nowadays call a freestyle........smh.

that was worlds away from a freestyle................that was another dumb, conceeded, mumbling rant by a cat who should give up rapping and stick toproducing.........

if i was there, i woulda been booing the f*** outta him too and probably throwing s*** at him for ruining the show.........

and he still talkin about bush?? didnt he already make it clear (on national tv with mike myers) that he thinks bush didnt care about black people afterkatrina hit???

and real talk, this dude is annoying as f***.......how u gonna not get an award and go up on stage cryin like a b****, talkin about the award show is taintedbecause u didnt get the award??? this f*g needs to get over himself and realize that there might be artists out there that people like more thanhim..............smh

Originally Posted by highlife32

thats what kids nowadays call a freestyle........smh.

that was worlds away from a freestyle................that was another dumb, conceeded, mumbling rant by a cat who should give up rapping and stick to producing.........

if i was there, i woulda been booing the f*** outta him too and probably throwing s*** at him for ruining the show.........

and he still talkin about bush?? didnt he already make it clear (on national tv with mike myers) that he thinks bush didnt care about black people after katrina hit???

and real talk, this dude is annoying as f***.......how u gonna not get an award and go up on stage cryin like a b****, talkin about the award show is tainted because u didnt get the award??? this f*g needs to get over himself and realize that there might be artists out there that people like more than him..............smh
Calm down, ese.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ im hella calm vato, bud ice, trainwreck and percocet got me feelin great..............but lets keep it 100, kanye is a bi***, yall wannahear some real s***, peep my ni*** mitchy...........

"im dumpin on sight, shootin str8 f*** sideways, clackin with the cannon then smash off on to the highway"

that %%*# highlife posted is trash... dude sound like a west coast bg during the height of his heroin addiction...

u callin mitchy trash???? obviously u are about 12 years old and cant decide which corny, gay rapper is better, kanye or lil wayne........and how the f*** canu say mitch sound like bg?? not even close.................mitchy >cry baby a** kanye>any other rapper nowadays.......

listen to urban survival syndrome and xxl guns vol 4..............then if u still say mitchy is garbage, u are clearly stuck in the mindstate that anything mtvor the radio plays nonstop, HAS to be the best.................smh

that %%*# highlife posted is trash... dude sound like a west coast bg during the height of his heroin addiction...

u callin mitchy trash???? obviously u are about 12 years old and cant decide which corny, gay rapper is better, kanye or lil wayne........and how the f*** can u say mitch sound like bg?? not even close.................mitchy >cry baby a** kanye>any other rapper nowadays.......

listen to urban survival syndrome and xxl guns vol 4..............then if u still say mitchy is garbage, u are clearly stuck in the mindstate that anything mtv or the radio plays nonstop, HAS to be the best.................smh
calm down and...No.

u callin mitchy trash???? obviously u are about 12 years old and cant decide which corny, gay rapper is better, kanye or lil wayne........and how the f*** can u say mitch sound like bg?? not even close.................mitchy >cry baby a** kanye>any other rapper nowadays.......

listen to urban survival syndrome and xxl guns vol 4..............then if u still say mitchy is garbage, u are clearly stuck in the mindstate that anything mtv or the radio plays nonstop, HAS to be the best.................smh
that #%*% just sounds outdated like 95% of west coast music these days... beat wasnt dope and he honestly does sound like BG... and no im 24 and waitin on the lupe... so now what do u have to say for urself? i hope they ban u asap... u annoying already
lmao, u the one who should be banned, sittin here talkin bad about the west.........smh. and u wanna talk about annoying and not mention kanye??that dude is more annoying than u and all of your lame lupe listening friends put together.......and maybe u should get your ears checked, cuz once again,mitchy sounds nothing like bg, his voice and flow sh****n all over bg, kanye, lupe, or any other lame u wanna throw out there......smh @ people thinkin musicaint good just because its from the west coast.......GROW UP

and for the record, that beat go hella hard, more knockin than any beat kanye has made since he quit makin jay-z's beats........

Back
Top Bottom