This Kanye Dude is crazy...

Originally Posted by highlife32

and anyone who mentions lupe fiasco as one of the best rappers is gayer than i could ever imagine........

You prolly one of those dudes that can't understand what he saying so he "sucks" to you
grin.gif

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

and anyone who mentions lupe fiasco as one of the best rappers is gayer than i could ever imagine........

You prolly one of those dudes that can't understand what he saying so he "sucks" to you
grin.gif
laugh.gif
he probably thinks Dumb it Down is suppose to be a mainstream track too.

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

grin.gif

i understand exactly what he sayin, bottom line is........he does suck. period.

edit: he spit 1 decent verse, and that was on bun-b's album

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

roll.gif

That photography rant was epic..."there was a point back when you used to have to know how to work a darkroom to take picturesss...."

Illuminati want his mind, soul and his body.

laugh.gif
sum SERIOUS!!!

If you believe they put a man on the moon. If you believe Christ is commin back soon.

So wait, was he implying that America did or didn't put a man on the moon? If he's saying they didn't, then is it safe to assume that he'simplying that "Crist is commin back soon" is just as "false" as "they put a man on the moon"? Or maybe I'm going a litteltoo deep into it?

And everybody who bought water bottles is feelin dumb as *@#%!

Fluoride?

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

i honestly feel like this man is going to end up committing that in the next 5 years.

pimp.gif
the sooner the better

Back
Top Bottom