This little guy is pretty damn amazing

Why are British people so much more witty than us???

Oh, wait it's just the accent...

Last edited:
Its kind of sad that his whole act is him telling jokes about himself.
But good for him, I guess.

Why are British people so much more witty than us???

I think it's because they are more grounded and realistic. Here (U.S.) we are told we can be the President if we want to be, Brits understand that it "won't be them." I think that's why their comedy is darker.

I'd be so proud if that was my son. He beats kids to the punchline. He doesn't whinge about his situation. He isn't a victim. I love this kid.

I have that same polo from topman:smokin

Is that where it's from? I was gonna ask about that. I've been searching for something similar.

Really mature for a 14 year old and really funny too. Doing a good stand up act in that short of time seems nearly impossible and he nailed it.

He wasn't that funny. Very mediocre. Nevertheless, great to see he isn't letting his condition slow him down. Wish him the best. 

the can't stand part was decent.

but handicapped people are like cats on the internet.
I'm convinced a kid in a wheelchair would get a standing ovation for skipping stones on a pond.

Hopefully he starts making more comedy about things other than his condition.

Self deprecation gets old really fast to me.

Major props to him.

Happy for him, that has to be incredibly tough to cope with and even though you never know what's going on inside, seems like he's found an avenue. Jokes were on point and he's funny outside of his set too. I hope he's successful and happy.

Back
Top Bottom