This might sound real ignorant but...

implants are discusting
smh.gif

i wondered about this too, especially when i see girls that have never been pregnant get implants, what happens when they do have kids? how them things lookthen?
that amongst other reasons is why i will never get implants myself.

Originally Posted by dunks87

i wondered about this too, especially when i see girls that have never been pregnant get implants, what happens when they do have kids? how them things look then?
refer to christina aguilera's gross boobs.

It really depends on the type of surgery the woman went through.

Incisions made under the fold or at the armpit usually don't ruin the woman's ability, but when the incision is made at the areola, it increases therisks of inability/difficulty nursing.

Basically, a woman will never know until she attempts to breastfeed. It could be completely normal, she may feel mild/intense pain, or she may not be able toat all.

Originally Posted by dunks87

i wondered about this too, especially when i see girls that have never been pregnant get implants, what happens when they do have kids? how them things look then?
don't ruin that body mami
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NICEFITDOMINICAN

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

What's discusting?
I think we're disgusting about breast implants
IMPLANTS ARE DISGUSTING & WE ARE DISCUSSING ABOUT IMPLANTS... LMAO @ BOTH OF YOU....
roll.gif
roll.gif

[h3]
[/h3]
no, he did that mistake on purpose...

JayPesoz

I just let nature worry about these things. Inquiries about this phenomena is better left for OBGYN and not NT. I don't think anyone here has a clue unlessthey're pre-med. Thus, jokes will ensue.

Breast-feeding is hormonal, so unless there was some damage to her endocrine function, the woman should be able to breast-feed. I doubt it's the same.

Originally Posted by Qpitfighter

So if I'm dating a chic with implants I wouldn't know until we have kids?

Basically. Ask her, if you don't already know, where her incisions are. (But, seeing as she wants your baby, I'm sure you've seen them already.)Regardless, theres always a chance that nothings been changed, or that she can't breastfeed at all.

Also (because I know you're wondering this as well,) it's very unlikely that any silicon would get into the milk. And, even if some did, the babywouldn't be harmed, unless they had a predisposed allergy to silicon.

Back
Top Bottom