this "NT TIME TRAVEL"/YUKU BS has to stop

Joined Jan 1, 2009
The cricket page and that magician page are the worst.

"our magicians are working on the problem" yeah right!

Joined Mar 21, 2008
yea at first i was like w/e

now it just $%#$!!% pisses me off because its literally everytime i come on NT it happens...

Joined Mar 25, 2009
agreed but we need to make an official thread for this problem because their are like 3 different threads.

Joined Nov 20, 2007
What pisses me off the most is when I know I posted in a thread and it'll be like post 52 and when I leave the thread and look at the # of posts it'll say 40 with a whole page of posts missing and I gotta keep refreshing to get to see the posts or when it says there's 60 posts and I enter and it's only showing 50 or when the arrow indicating that there are new posts doesn't go away after you've viewed the new posts.

Joined Dec 8, 2001
Originally Posted by Master Zik

What pisses me off the most is when I know I posted in a thread and it'll be like post 52 and when I leave the thread and look at the # of posts it'll say 40 with a whole page of posts missing and I gotta keep refreshing to get to see the posts or when it says there's 60 posts and I enter and it's only showing 50 or when the arrow indicating that there are new posts doesn't go away after you've viewed the new posts.

yeah, that's the most frustrating part for me. i browse a bunch of different forums and NT is the only one that has nonstop issues.

Joined Nov 1, 2006
Originally Posted by wildout4

Originally Posted by toast1985

Quotes before the post
no joke, i'll scroll back looking for the quoted post and its the one after the quote.

yea thats the worst thing...we need to switch over soon.

-Tyler

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now