• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katy perry at the gym?

Seems unorthodox.

I need boom bap.
I like upbeat pop

it's either angry rap (couple Eminem songs).. uptempo stuff (think outkast BOB).. happy/uptempo pop stuff.. some classic rock stuff.. dancehall reggae or couple sizzla or capleton songs (like harder conscious reggae).. some happy 80s stuff (like lisa lisa and the cult jam)

kinda all over the place.. even got 2 songs from florida Georgia line in the rotation

Last edited:
also, surprised no Justin albums went.. especially with all the usher that got drafted..

also no TLC.. or boyz II men

I voted beer. I'm down for all options though. But beer would have me running to total wine with NT open :lol:

I just went to TMZ, I didn't see ****.

Maybe it's BS. Here's the article...

A homicide investigation is underway after the death of convicted rapper Corey Miller better known by his stage name, C-Murder.

The Corrections Corporation of America says C-Murder, who was 43, was found unresponsive in his cell at the high-security Louisiana State Penitentiary earlier this afternoon.

Staff members began performing CPR and emergency services were called, but he could not be resuscitated.

C-Murder was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead at 1:20 this afternoon.

In 2009, C-Murder was sentenced to life in prison for the murder of 16-year-old Steven Thomas.

Corrections Corporation of America says it will be reviewing the circumstances of the incident as it does in all cases involving the death of an inmate.

No other details about his death have been released.

I just went to TMZ, I didn't see ****.

Maybe it's BS. Here's the article...

A homicide investigation is underway after the death of convicted rapper Corey Miller better known by his stage name, C-Murder.

The Corrections Corporation of America says C-Murder, who was 43, was found unresponsive in his cell at the high-security Louisiana State Penitentiary earlier this afternoon.

Staff members began performing CPR and emergency services were called, but he could not be resuscitated.

C-Murder was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead at 1:20 this afternoon.

In 2009, C-Murder was sentenced to life in prison for the murder of 16-year-old Steven Thomas.

Corrections Corporation of America says it will be reviewing the circumstances of the incident as it does in all cases involving the death of an inmate.

No other details about his death have been released.

http://tmznewsonline.net/breaking-rapper-c-murder-found-dead-in-jail-cell/

fake news site
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom