Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah whats the damn holdup. commish out here dicking around like trump :smh:

Last edited:
I've been making NT Great Again.

I'll get a list up and going tomorrow fellas.

Been a crazy week with some things.

It will be wrestling. Believe I've given it more than enough time.

Quote and enter your name on the list below. Official rules will be posted tomorrow (On the day of the Royal Rumble) by the end of the Royal Rumble we will have the draft order and we will start the draft this Monday.

If there are more than 10 people that want to be in the draft, just add to the list.

1. ITO

Quote and enter your name on the list below. Official rules will be posted tomorrow (On the day of the Royal Rumble) by the end of the Royal Rumble we will have the draft order and we will start the draft this Monday.

If there are more than 10 people that want to be in the draft, just add to the list.

1. ITO
2. The Collector

1. ITO
2. The Collector
3. A55a5in

1. ITO
2. The Collector
3. A55a5in
4. DSA

1. ITO
2. The Collector
3. A55a5in
4. DSA
5. HNL HI

1. ITO
2. The Collector
3. A55a5in
4. DSA
5. HNL HI
6. Spacedoodoo

Last edited:

1. ITO
2. The Collector
3. A55a5in
4. DSA
5. HNL HI
6. Mamba MVP

Last edited:
Forget something @spacedoodoo?
my bad 
laugh.gif

seems like its been moved to music.

oh no
This isn't strictly going to be a music draft thread tho...

General is probably the correct spot.
If you want to do other drafts, you can create other threads.  For example, if you really want a draft thread in S&T, you can create a draft thread for players at a certain position, from a certain era, etc.   

When there isn't a Jordan 1 release, people in the Jordan 1 thread don't get to talk about the Super Bowl, Yeezys, or No Limit Records.  They have to go to other threads to talk about other subjects.  This is how forums work.  Imagine how confusing it would be if most NBA All Star Game discussion was taking place in the LeBron 14 thread.  It just doesn't make sense for each thread to be about everything instead of something specific.  Topics help us keep things organized and accessible.  

I understand that you want your friends to participate and that's great - but you can do that with @ mentions and separate threads.  If you want a chat room for 10 people, you can just start a group PM chain.  As you can see, separating this particular topic neither killed it nor the NFL thread.  

1. ITO
2. The Collector
3. A55a5in
4. DSA
5. HNL HI
6. Mamba MVP
7. Jcmojica24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom