This PM Doesn't Look Suspect At All. Careydahija

What the hell

2zdn8k9.jpg

for real though, i tried to reply to this thread, i was the first one.  then i hit reply and yuku said "you are being redirected" counted down from 5 and put me on a rap forum talking about guerrilla black being arrested with stolen credit cards.  
laugh.gif
the scamming is strong in this thread. 

She sounds like a genuine human being that wants to be courted. You should ask her out OP. She could be the one.

What is that *@!@ at the bottom. I never understood what that was suppose to be when girls would copy and paste that or have it on their profiles back in the myspace days. Is it suppose to look pretty or mean something?

As far this yes it is a trap and suspect but email "her". Doesn't even have to be a full sentence. String "her" along for a few emails (of her likes and dislikes and sob story) and you can get some nude pics out of this. After is when they'll ask for you to give them money to come to America.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

The real suspect here is your operating system and screen resolution.

SON I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POINT THIS OUT DAMN I MEAN IT'S 2012 AND YOU RUNNIN 800 X 600 ON WINDOWS XP SP1 NO EXCUSE.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

SON I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POINT THIS OUT DAMN I MEAN IT'S 2012 AND YOU RUNNIN 800 X 600 ON WINDOWS XP SP1 NO EXCUSE.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's really not that serious. I'm fine with my stuff. Many people try and " joke " on me with this and people said there's nothing wrong.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that computer is coal powered.

Fisher Price: My first Computer.

Back
Top Bottom