This retro model > the OG's

I thought the CDP version of the xvi was actually a little better than the og.  The red stripe around the bottom was painted better and they were pretty much the same shoe otherwise.  Wish we could get the earlier J retros made closer to ogs.

EXACTLY

03 retros were dope,  the 09 bred 12s were whack

To begin with, the 2009 flugames were never meant to imitate the black/reds as it uses completely different upper. The 23 is also red instead of black.
Im sure jb will re-retro the black/reds XII with black tumbled leather sooner or later.

On the XII's:  Leather > Buck in my opinion.  However, I have the 09's and love them.  I wear the crap out of them and other than the slightly ashy sole, due to age, they still look brand new.  0 creasing.  I also have the black/black low 12's in durabuck.  Two of my fav pair of J's to wear out with no worries of them looking like ***** by the time I get home.  And, I didn't have to kill 6 people to cop. 

The 17's:  Buck > Leather in my opinion.

Disclaimer:  I've never killed anyone for anything.  Just in case big brother gets a hair up is rectum.

og infrared VI > retro infrared VI

og black red 12s> flu game 12s
mean.gif

The suede on the 17 & 18 were dusty and scuff prone.

Now if they were to reretro those CDP18s with high grain leather . . . Maaaaannnnnnn!

Back
Top Bottom