This should be considered CRUEL and UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT!

So I work in NJ and there's a water main break on the street that I work on. We arent allowed to use the bathroom. We're told if we have to use the bathroom that we should drive down the street to the Wawa. I car poll to work and dont have the car today. Is this against the law? I just drank 32 oz of water and I gotta peeeeee!!!!

Tree
Fire Hydrant
Bush
Alley
Wawa
Another persons house
A bottle

options are plenty, pick 1.

I'm not doing any of that.

Isnt this illegal? If we arent able to use the bathroom they should send us home!

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

It pays to be a guy.

or Gaga
or have...http://www.go-girl.com/what-is-gogirl.asp

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Isnt this illegal? If we arent able to use the bathroom they should send us home!

If they tell you it from the beginning, its not.

But you're a woman, so I'm assuming you're in a kitchen. Therefore, you should be able to use the sink in dire emergencies such as these.

Sounds like you don't need to piss then.

How hard is it to just take a piss outside?

Just stop being a drama queen. And go take a piss out side it's not that serious.
eyes.gif

I'm pretty sure there is a bathroom within a walking distance, unless you're from wyoming or something.

another option :

use the water bottle.

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Sounds like you don't need to piss then.

How hard is it to just take a piss outside?

Just stop being a drama queen. And go take a piss out side it's not that serious.
eyes.gif

It's not hard, but I'm also nNOT camping. I'M AT WORK! In a professional atmosphere. I'm not going to run outside and pick a tree.

Your idiotic suggestions are no longer wanted.

lmao at pee outside.

Just find a restaurant or some other office and pretend like you work their and use the bathroom.

There's no where in walking distance that isnt having the same problem. There is a water main break that is causing this problem.

I thought Jersey was this one big sewage system.

Everything is fair game.

jamergrady wrote:
Take you're %$# out side, and pick a tree.

At first I thought that said "Take you're ++! out side, and pee trick."

And then I realized what it really said...

And then I realized how many typos are in that sentence.

And then I realized how low this persons IQ must be.

damn OP you digged your own grave coming here and asking a bunch of guys this
laugh.gif

on a more serious note if you knew b4 hand the situation then i dont think its illegal but than again its not very ethical for them to expect you go somewhere else ... i mean if you gotta go you gotta go ...

the way i look at it is if they cant complain or anything if your out long cause its out of your way so get there as fast as possible but then take the long way back
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom