This should be considered CRUEL and UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT!

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Water is fixed
smile.gif
It may seem that way, but water is a continuously moving and flowing entity, add to that evaporation and condensation, water is never fixed.

ASKING NT about peeing isnt gonna help you.
You could have walked to that other place..pissed...and came back by now...just saying.

Good Luck, Hope you relax yourself, holding it in sucks..

Originally Posted by MHT214

ASKING NT about peeing isnt gonna help you.
You could have walked to that other place..pissed...and came back by now...just saying.

Good Luck, Hope you relax yourself, holding it in sucks..
Actually I didnt ask NT what should I do. I asked if it was legal. 

I hope you relax yourself, and pay attention next time.

Happy Friday to you.

I'm not doing any of that.

Isnt this illegal? If we arent able to use the bathroom they should send us home!

no its not illegal because it isnt their fault. and now the whole business day shouldnt come to a hault cause you gotta weewee.

^^ Snow isnt their fault either but they send us home for that.

a +#!$@%$ blizzard is not the same as employees having to walk a block or two to take a piss. like seriously grow up, you wanna be allowed to go home because you cant find one place outside your job to pee? you want every single business affected by this to close for the day?

Snow showers are dangerous, and they affect huge amounts people in a large area, power could go out, people can die. Golden showers? not so much.

You shouldnt have to go somewhere else to use the bathroom. If the bathroom at your job doesnt work, that's it. They should send you home.

And around where I work, there's no sidewalks. I work on a highway. The only option is to drive. Driving to another location to pee is ridiculous.

You shouldnt have to go somewhere else to use the bathroom. If the bathroom at your job doesnt work, that's it. They should send you home.

And around where I work, there's no sidewalks. I work on a highway. The only option is to drive. Driving to another location to pee is ridiculous.
my lady friend who is in the military and pisses and *$%%$ in a ditch in the desert when she has to would slap the *+@$ out of you right now. way to make your sex look extra lame and weak.

LOLLL @ extra lame and weak

Well I guess your lady friend that pisses and *!*@# in a ditch evens out the female population cuz she's soooo not lame and not extra weak.

roll.gif

LOLLL @ extra lame and weak

Well I guess your lady friend that pisses and *!*@# in a ditch evens out the female population cuz she's soooo not lame and not extra weak.

roll.gif
its ok, you're young and naive, im just glad i was able to bring some wisdom to your life. try not to cry when you break a nail replying...

^ Will do. And dont strain yourself by capitalizing first letters at the beginning of your sentences, or I's for that matter.

Your wisdom is surely appreciated.
wink.gif

a professional atmosphere without a bathroom? Yeah, its very classy, oh and if u dont want idiotic i suggest you not ask for advice on nt,

oh and i think cruel and unusual punishment is when you break a law, i dont think holding it in is a crime, im not sure though :smile:

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

a professional atmosphere without a bathroom? Yeah, its very classy, oh and if u dont want idiotic i suggest you not ask for advice on nt,
You obviously dont pay attention either. It's called a water main break. There's bathrooms but they dont work when there is a water main break. If you need the definition of a water main break, let me know.

And holding it in isnt healthy or good hygiene. I'm sorry if your subject to holding it for long periods of time at your job, if you even have one.

Originally Posted by JuJu

^^ Snow isnt their fault either but they send us home for that.

a +#!$@%$ blizzard is not the same as employees having to walk a block or two to take a piss. like seriously grow up, you wanna be allowed to go home because you cant find one place outside your job to pee? you want every single business affected by this to close for the day?

You talkin about growing up?  That's quite an big boy argument right there.

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

You obviously dont pay attention either. It's called a water main break. There's bathrooms but they dont work when there is a water main break. If you need the definition of a water main break, let me know.

And holding it in isnt healthy or good hygiene. I'm sorry if your subject to holding it for long periods of time at your job, if you even have one.

i actually dont have one, i rely on my good looks and charisma to get by, so far so good, but i guess if im looking for employment ill ask what the status of the their water main is, and btw i was joking lady, its friday, lets have a little fun
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom