This Show > Any Other Show in History Vol. The Real GSOAT

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

good show but ill raise you this

24-tv-show.jpg

the detective bunk gifs are the DOPEST...

i'll add a response to this entire "24" shenanigans..

"sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiid..."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

good show but ill raise you this

24-tv-show.jpg

the detective bunk gifs are the DOPEST...

i'll add a response to this entire "24" shenanigans..

"sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiid..."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yall are buggin....look at the big picture and how Season 2 (The Greek/Vondas) played a MAJOR role in the grand scheme of things. I'm probably in the minority, but Season 2 was one of my favorites. Love how they captured the blue-collar elements of Baltimore.
Word.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yall are buggin....look at the big picture and how Season 2 (The Greek/Vondas) played a MAJOR role in the grand scheme of things. I'm probably in the minority, but Season 2 was one of my favorites. Love how they captured the blue-collar elements of Baltimore.
Word.

the wire has to be the biggest collection of the most ugliest people on this planet...white or black

anyone ever notice that?

good show though.

the wire has to be the biggest collection of the most ugliest people on this planet...white or black

anyone ever notice that?

good show though.

Riiiight cause Dexter was never invented huh? I remember significant lull points throughout The Wire series, Dexter...has none

-The Juice

Riiiight cause Dexter was never invented huh? I remember significant lull points throughout The Wire series, Dexter...has none

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom