This shows your age on NT if you remember these images

:wow: A Jae Oh En sighting!? I was just about to post about you when I was thinking about old heads that don't post anymore! Crazy.

(I still dont believe you're not Korean :nerd: :lol:)

Welcome back!

Last edited:
whatever happened to team hypebeast?

also, it's really weird that there's a thread that says, "perfect for NT" but it's mostly about relationships????? like wtf this is a sneaker sight amirite??

I don't c how that shud be perfect for NT :rolleyes

I'm jus sayin' you kan do better

not sure if it was posted already but anyone remember during the national trucker days when henzo battled some guy and it was on worldstar.., and also during the same summer when we invaded jjb :nerd:

Henz0 v T-Boy

DirtywithPancake-full.jpg

2qiurnk.jpg

9a425764126fdf07b468e6d3670d124f8c44306.jpg

Damn.. taking it back with the djbooduh photos.

Remember the old WDYWT thread when it was in the NIKE RETRO forum? Mr. Phanizzle with the dope room.

Anyone have the djbooduh pics when he was in a field or meadow with some girl? and they were laughing?

Henz0 v T-Boy

I saw this live and thought both of them were wack ...Henz0 wouldn't have styled on him like that in real life, dude would've Sharkeisha'd him.

But if I has to choose a winner, it would've been T-Boy ...

The Henz0 freestyle wasn't meant to be serious. It was just to make T-Boy angry (and it worked). Had dude stressed out and talking about coming for Henz0's "kinfolk"

I saw this live and thought both of them were wack ...Henz0 wouldn't have styled on him like that in real life, dude would've Sharkeisha'd him.
But if I has to choose a winner, it would've been T-Boy ...

In 5 years when they make this thread again your lame posts will be one of the things remembered.

Back
Top Bottom