This Tai Chi Man Is Immune To Pepper Spray (Lulz)

roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
do yall understand how much this burns, not only your eyes,your face, throat, lungs. this dude is an og. I dont know about his "tai chi" He was prolly just trying to shake up the laws. worked too

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
do yall understand how much this burns, not only your eyes, your face, throat, lungs. this dude is an og. I dont know about his "tai chi" He was prolly just trying to shake up the laws. worked too

eek.gif
at the sheer amount of spray used against this dude

why cops have to be so adament about taking him down or stopping him?

i swear they stir so much trouble.

you could be doing nothing and if they tell you to stop and you dont, youre as good as dead.

that power has to get to their head, right?

^I absolutely agree with you 100%
If they speak to you, and you dont reply, they start getting mad and enhances the problem further.

And besides,
They didn't need all the extra help, and the guy was already drunk as hell.
They radio-ed for back-up on a routine Drunk and Disorderly conduct when those 3 guys could of just calmed him down, or just cuff him
smh.gif

Ok, my man was a G. I touched hot pepper and touched my eyes once and it burned like hell. I can only imagine how bad pepper spray is. LOL what exactly did hedo to deserve all that tho?
laugh.gif

"Where are you taking me first and I'll go"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Police officers are cowards.
They don't wanna be killed on the job so they take every precaution possible, he was doing some Tai Chi 4%##. You don't know whether heknows the 5 point exploding heart technique....most police officers are NOT John McLanes.

Back
Top Bottom