THIS TAKES THE CAKE....

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Concept of a live human cake is actually pretty cool. The guy shrieking in pain when it was cut was also somewhat cool imo. It being red velvet was just an awesome touch, I love red velvet cake. The clitoridectomy was way too much though. It could have been taken out of context, but a clitoredectomy on a cake in front of guests is just odd.
So if this is racist, are we never allowed to eat a live human cake? It's gotta be some color right? If we all eat human cakes corresponding to our own skin color will that be acceptable? 

If it wasn't a chocolate cake would anyone really care?

Is everything racist?
Its not the fact its a human cake. I have no possible problem with one hell I think its cool but the fact is some black face cake that looks like something out of the old racism caricature is the problem. If it was just a regular body or something posed it would be cool but it sadly was not. It was bad art in bad taste that made everyone in that room look bad.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Concept of a live human cake is actually pretty cool. The guy shrieking in pain when it was cut was also somewhat cool imo. It being red velvet was just an awesome touch, I love red velvet cake. The clitoridectomy was way too much though. It could have been taken out of context, but a clitoredectomy on a cake in front of guests is just odd.
So if this is racist, are we never allowed to eat a live human cake? It's gotta be some color right? If we all eat human cakes corresponding to our own skin color will that be acceptable? 

If it wasn't a chocolate cake would anyone really care?

Is everything racist?
Its not the fact its a human cake. I have no possible problem with one hell I think its cool but the fact is some black face cake that looks like something out of the old racism caricature is the problem. If it was just a regular body or something posed it would be cool but it sadly was not. It was bad art in bad taste that made everyone in that room look bad.
I really do agree with you, but there aren't too many black people in Sweden, someone had to be the head of that cake, but the makeup and setup was just too much. 

I also agree 100% with Josednk1068 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I really do agree with you, but there aren't too many black people in Sweden, someone had to be the head of that cake, but the makeup and setup was just too much. 

I also agree 100% with Josednk1068 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Agreed with both, damb - we're banning people because of over-sensitive peoples' requests now.

indifferent.gif
We? Who's we? It was Meth's decision to ban the dude.

He was always either trolling every 'black' thread... or he would make a sly remark using 'Black Culture' in a derogatory fashion.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Aside from the fact that even I think thats offensive, thats just creepy as hell.

The "cake" was screaming?
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Yeah just looking at the cake....!*$% is weird as hell. SMH. I'm not even surprised at this stuff anymore.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

indifferent.gif

He was always either trolling every 'black' thread... or he would make a sly remark using 'Black Culture' in a derogatory fashion.

We, as in all the dudes that reported and cried for a banning. Ive never really seen all of what youre talking about from JD- but he is from my city, and around here- we dont have to sugarcoat crap and walk on eggshells about issues involving race- its a very open city in that regard (except for north dallas, damb yuppies, lol). I understand this is a private forum and Meth can ban whoever he wants, but I just think sensitivity and misunderstanding led to this. Sometimes you just cant keep it real around here

Well there's your problem bro.
laugh.gif
It's been KNOWN, dude was low-key racist.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

pimp.gif
 great movie.  A+ execution

I told you JD was a racist troll.  Even tho my thread got locked it made a difference. 
I can't lie, I didn't really see it until you made that thread. He was trippin. 

indifferent.gif

We, as in all the dudes that reported and cried for a banning. Ive never really seen all of what youre talking about from JD- but he is from my city, and around here  
Then don't speak on such.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

pimp.gif
 great movie.  A+ execution

I told you JD was a racist troll.  Even tho my thread got locked it made a difference. 

You thread made the difference? Reminds me of when my niece tells on her little brother for not eating his veggies

indifferent.gif

We, as in all the dudes that reported and cried for a banning. Ive never really seen all of what youre talking about from JD- but he is from my city, and around here- we dont have to sugarcoat crap and walk on eggshells about issues involving race- its a very open city in that regard (except for north dallas, damb yuppies, lol). I understand this is a private forum and Meth can ban whoever he wants, but I just think sensitivity and misunderstanding led to this. Sometimes you just cant keep it real around here
There's a thin line between keeping it real, and being ignorant. 

indifferent.gif

Sometimes you just cant keep it real around here

Man what the %%@# does ^THAT even mean and how does it relate to THIS?

indifferent.gif

Sometimes you just cant keep it real around here

Man what the %%@# does ^THAT even mean and how does it relate to THIS?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom