[| -- This Tattoo thing is getting damn well ridiculous in the Hip Hop Community -- |]

this is coming next
ve5f9k.jpg

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

back around Carter 2 & before the whole 5 star stunna crap and this rock star mess they looked there best
man I hope when Wayne gets out he goes back to these days
frown.gif
I agree wholeheartedly. The music was better and weezy wasn't doing all those drugs. He looks much worse/older now.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So he's tied into oil because he has a oil drill tatted on his head? Is there ACTUAL proof that he got $ from this, or is this a tall tale?

i hate when dudes make up lies like homeboy did whenever u have something bad to say about their favorite rapper

as many magazines,newspapers,and blogs i read and as many cash mney interviews ive seen,if baby owned any type of stake in oil im pretty sure nt wouldnt be the first place i've ever
heard of such foolishness...there will be no ACTUAL proof because dude made that #@$% up as he was typing

Actually its not "foolishness"

About Bronald Oil
They're currently being investigated...its a front.

I read about it on Bloomberg...what are they fronting on?  Haven't they been legit for years now?
It ain't like Birdman still has birds flying north right?

yeah, I don't like the road SBeezy is going down now
smh.gif
it seemed as if he had his head on straight at one point, now he's just looking like a wanna be thug.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

comin from a Wayne fan since day one

they really need to stop with the tattoos!
smh.gif

back around Carter 2 & before the whole 5 star stunna crap and this rock star mess they looked there best

*DEAD*

Back
Top Bottom