This year sucked.

My grades were horrible, school was horrible, thanksgiving was horrible, and lastly my Christmas was horrible.
Hopefully year 2010 will be 100x better.....
smh.gif

Not bad compared to mine. Suspended from school and arrested (and subsequently charged with 3 felonies).

2010 isn't looking much brighter. My first court date is on my 21st birthday.

No offense but you're responsible for the grades/school part for sure...
I don't know your situation, but if someone's Christmas AND Thanksgiving sucked then I'd have to say they're the reason.

If you want to make 2010 better, you gotta take the initiative and do something to make it better. A new year doesn't mean a new slate no matter how muchyou want to believe it does....because in reality the last day of 2009 is the same as the first day in 2010. Nothing's going to change until you change it.

/lame speech

Good luck though.

Sure did.

Started by losing my job. Then my mom almost died. Then I lost ALL my money to random fines and fees. Havent had a job for 7 months. Both of mygrandfathers' health is deteriorating. I wouldnt be surprised if they both pass on next year.

But, I'm alive and still in school.

Originally Posted by freshKRN

What did you do? if you dont mind

I didn't do nothing. The DA, however, claims I robbed a drug dealer which I find hilarious (mostly because now they're working together in hopes ofprosecuting me).

Originally Posted by freshKRN

My grades were horrible, school was horrible, thanksgiving was horrible, and lastly my Christmas was horrible.
Hopefully year 2010 will be 100x better.....
smh.gif
tired.gif

Same here.

Summer '09 definitely sucked. But besides that this was a pretty good year for me, probably best thanksgiving I've ever had.

from august to december was terrible for me. so many bad things happened to me in those months
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

here's to hoping 2010 can be a fresh start for me

i ran into some legal problems a couple weeks back, which will hopefully go away as time goes by.
i also graduated college in june and now i'm still unemployed in this horrible job market.

i'm glad i have parents that will support me or else it could be a lot worse.

hopefully things will turn around in 2010....

Man 09 was great for me. Went to basic January 13th. Ever since then my money has been nice. New pickups everother week. Alot of grails were crossed off thelist. New 09 Silverado. New house, new state.

Join the Air Force people!

It's undeniable. At every turn there's something haunting. To rid yourself of all of it is impossible, but nothing is unavoidable with the rightdistractions.
It's just a temporary escape... At the end of each get away lurks fear or regret. They can linger long enough, you feel you can almost communicate. Thatkind of personification can be alarming or an informative, almost sensible acquaintance.

honestly, in 2008 around winter break. i kinda foresaw that 2009 would be a bad year, it just something with that number didnt seem right. Everything went downhill starting in JAN. when Against All Odds went bankrupt so i was jobless, FEB. of my 19th bday. I basically had a party and had it shut downed because myfriends got into a fight 2 hours into the party. Girlfriend problems, a close friend of mine passed away, schools been kinda iffy for me, i had a speedingticket, 4 fix it tickets on one citation, and a running stop sign ticket. neither of them i can go to traffic school for. not to mention that all of those 3tickets are within 2 ina half months.

this year overall: HORRIBLE.

But it's weird though. A LOT of celebrities died this year.

Michael Jackson
Brittney Murphy
Billy Mays
Patrick Swayze
Farrah Fawcett
Ed McMahon
DJ AM
Steve McNair

Just to name a few

Back
Top Bottom