Those who live a christian life, how do you feel?

u into fake ahh wrasslin, lmao

Lil boy, I’m Really From The Streets! u’ll get Slid to ya Grave playin with a Holy, Righteous ***** Like Me. Get Real‼️😂
This you fam?

hzgQ3jA.jpg

"Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?"

James 4:11-12

Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
-1 Corinthians 6:2

Christianity, Islam, and Judaism is stupid. Its all make believe to control you, if youre an adult and you really believe some magical man in the sky is watching your every move you need help.
I personally believe in a higher power, but I make sure it no way takes away from me decent human being which I believe is the most important trait that anyone could have.

htg designs htg designs

Thoughts?

Thread

Stan Van Gundy @realStanVG Question — a baseball player hits a home run. He comes around, touches home plate and points up to God. His next time up he strikes out and doesn’t acknowledge God. Why not? -

htg designs htg designs

Thoughts?

Thread

Stan Van Gundy @realStanVG Question — a baseball player hits a home run. He comes around, touches home plate and points up to God. His next time up he strikes out and doesn’t acknowledge God. Why not? -

(So many ways I can answer this...)

Im not really sure but I guess, Thank you or any other positive acknowledgement doesnt require a response. When he strikes out, what would he say: "Why God?" "Wtf Lord?" Middle finger to the sky?

He doesnt expect a response anyway, so its kinda pointless. If God responded making the choke signal out of clouds, I bet more believers would publicly display their frustrations more often.

And cussin out or cancelling God on the next bad play would mean you using Him as a genie anyway. The relationship is supposed to be more than that.

Last edited:

A million in jewels :wow:
😂

He got in his car and chased the robbers too 😂

Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.

Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.” -Matthew 19:21-24
He failed the test.

Back
Top Bottom