those with GAUGED EARRINGS....

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by dgk3188

why are ya'll doing this to yourselves?
They probably want attention.
lol nice addition to the thread, great avatar picture by the way and sn for that matter
roll.gif

anyway, stretching should never hurt your ears, maybe a slight pinch

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

im on 00' right now.
honestly, idk why people do it... but
i do it cause Aztecs(my ancestors) were among the first to use these to determine class in society
i can trace my roots down to a high ranking warrior tribe that had black gauges and were only about 00'
so i will not go bigger.
so i have a reason for mine
grin.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah and my ancestors ran around in loin cloths with tribal paint on their face. So your point is?

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by killacam92345

what's the point of this?
nerd.gif

Pics
031403g.jpg

134693361_c94f2310f7_m.jpg
True story, about 3.5 years back I helped an old white guy, around 70-80 that had gauged ears that were at least the size of the first picture. Iwas ringing him out, and thought he had on a hat with the ear flaps that come down, and I looked up at him, and he wasn't wearing a hat
roll.gif
I did a double take. He didn't have anything in them at the time, so theywere all floppy. I'm pretty sure he had something in both nostrils too. This was in small town Iowa of all places.

I'm at 1/2 inch, won't go any bigger because to next step up I feel is too big...right now, its perfect.

And to th person that asked, I'm 31, and I work in the Meat dept of a grocery store. I have had my ears like this for about 7 or 8 years and have had anumber of jobs. It has never been a problem, more of a conversation starter then a problem. I have gotten into long convos in interveiws about them and itturns out good because they see my socializing skills. I work with poeple all day and I must say, old people ask about them atleast once a day, buuuttttt theyactually like it rather then disise it...

Originally Posted by bonde111

True story, about 3.5 years back I helped an old white guy, around 70-80 that had gauged ears that were at least the size of the first picture. I was ringing him out, and thought he had on a hat with the ear flaps that come down, and I looked up at him, and he wasn't wearing a hat
roll.gif
I did a double take. He didn't have anything in them at the time, so they were all floppy. I'm pretty sure he had something in both nostrils too. This was in small town Iowa of all places.
That just sounds wrong.

Ringing him up?

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

These people are idiots. Good luck with having people take you seriously.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by nine point five

Originally Posted by killacam92345

what's the point of this?
what's the point of anything you do to "enhance" your appearance? you like the way it looks.. whether that means the newest jays or getting your scrotum pierced, beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend
wait... you think gauges "enhance" your appearance?...
roll.gif
roll.gif

wcghost wrote:
can each of you who have gauged piercings state your age and occupation?? i'm curious
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by bonde111

True story, about 3.5 years back I helped an old white guy, around 70-80 that had gauged ears that were at least the size of the first picture. I was ringing him out, and thought he had on a hat with the ear flaps that come down, and I looked up at him, and he wasn't wearing a hat
roll.gif
I did a double take. He didn't have anything in them at the time, so they were all floppy. I'm pretty sure he had something in both nostrils too. This was in small town Iowa of all places.
That just sounds wrong.

Ringing him up?
I was a cashier at the time. I thought it sounded better than "checking him out" but I guess I forgot to mention this was at work.

Originally Posted by webnerd06

pimp.gif

pics of you guys gauges?

i was thinking about getting them done, but im still on the fence about it
is that jeffree star in your avy?

Im at a 0.... the jump from 2 to 0 was the worst!! but im not going any bigger I like em this size, and they will go back when im ready to take them out...plus chicks dig em
wink.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Im at a 0.... the jump from 2 to 0 was the worst!! but im not going any bigger I like em this size, and they will go back when im ready to take them out... plus chicks dig em
wink.gif

100% agree! That was the worst jump for me, everything else was cake. And the girl thing, also a plus, seems like black chicks dig it more than white chicksfor some reason...lol

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

pimp.gif

pics of you guys gauges?

nope
gwen stefani in NoDoubt Ex-Girlfriend video .... but jeffree is gonna be in my next one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntOne209

Tips:
Take a hot shower and massage your earlobes before each new gauge
Use water-based lubricant to lessen friction
Don't rush (I did 3/week when I first started
smh.gif
. No bueno)

^^^thats how its done!

Both ears, 2 holes each, 9/16" and 4g, since '99. Ripped when stretching to 00g. Let em' heal for 6 months and did it again.

dea156e4a2833ee542c31794f678f4ed05a77c0.pjpg
im 26. got a casual little office job for adistribution company. im supposed to be submitting payroll right now, but NT has me cattin' off over here!

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

pimp.gif

pics of you guys gauges?

nope
gwen stefani in NoDoubt Ex-Girlfriend video .... but jeffree is gonna be in my next one
pimp.gif
whoops! i guess the heavy make-up threw me off.

If you dont understand it, i guess its just not for you.
Im starting mine pretty soon. Im not going OD prolly just a 6 max.
Pretty much i like to experience everything i can, and i saw this as something i might be interested in doing.

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

I started mine off today with a 16G. Went in super easily ... should have just did 14G.

Im starting with 10g. i might just go down to 4g later in the line. I just want it to be the perfect size in my eyes.

when I was into hardcore all my friends had theirs gauged and I wanted to do it so bad. thank god my mom didn't let me, but there's still a tiny placein my heart that still wants to do it

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

I started mine off today with a 16G. Went in super easily ... should have just did 14G.

Im starting with 10g. i might just go down to 4g later in the line. I just want it to be the perfect size in my eyes.
I'm most likely going to stop at an 8G or 6G ... I think those look best on girls. I'm not going to a 0, or double zero.

i was at 1/2 but took em out for work. too bad i rushed the process cause now when i try to re-gauge them the scar tissue bleeds instantly. sucks.

Back
Top Bottom