those with GAUGED EARRINGS....

Wasnt there a pic posted of a hot girl with gauges in her ear. Also I remember she was the one who had her tongue split in two, she was smiling after theprocedure. Anybody remember her name?

some of you guys with OD big gauges are not doing it at ALL. 2 is the highest i went up to, took em out and switched back to studs. dont even get me started onthe smell when people take their gauges out
sick.gif

I'm at a 1/2". I don't know why people worry so much about what I do to my earlobes..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by B0SSLDY

I'm at a 1/2". I don't know why people worry so much about what I do to my earlobes..
smh.gif

cause it looks stupid. No disrespect to anyone but a tattoo you can hide and cover up regardless o how stupid it looks. But this lmao is just extream bodymodification.
roll.gif

having ricer bodies

it's whatever to me, but i don't like how all of a sudden everyone started doing the whole gauging thing. :/

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Because it looks like a disease ate away at your ear or someone took a shotgun to it. But we all know you purposely did this to yourself. Sorry, dude, but it looks dumb. And I don't take dumb people seriously. I am open minded and people are entitled to self expression but that is a horrible way of expressing yourself. You keep doing you, though.

SMH. you are clearly not opened minded. you dont take dumb people seriously? so all people that have "dumb looking" gauges, are in turn, dumb people?

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

These people are idiots. Good luck with having people take you seriously.

Thats your problem now. You worry about others judgment over you to much. Live your life man, other peoples judgment is just going to slow you self progressiondown.

i had zero gauges back in 2003 ? before any one else had ear rings . i took them out after 9th grade and there normal now.

i can still put a 6 guage in them with a taper style ear ring.

to stetch them i used to go in the shower and da Vaseline and hot water and it would not be that hard they would throb though but after a week
or so they would be good , and once they healed id take them out when i would sleep. but sometimes my ears would smell nasty as hell for some reason .

There dope i feel like putting in 8 Gauges again just to rock ear rings again .

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

i had zero gauges back in 2003 ? before any one else had ear rings . i took them out after 9th grade and there normal now.

i can still put a 6 guage in them with a taper style ear ring.

to stetch them i used to go in the shower and da Vaseline and hot water and it would not be that hard they would throb though but after a week
or so they would be good , and once they healed id take them out when i would sleep. but sometimes my ears would smell nasty as hell for some reason .

There dope i feel like putting in 8 Gauges again just to rock ear rings again .

nope

I wouldn't gauge my own ears but hey... if other people want to do it... why not. its a free country

i had 00g a couple years ago, i was there for maybe a year,
then i took them out and after awhile, my ear looked fine.

now im back at 00g, contemplating going higher

but i'm happy where i'm at.

wont help the argument, but im 19, a student, used to work at best buy and gamestop, never had problems.

i even have second lobe piercings on both ear, my industrial and two lip rings,
laugh.gif
never had any trouble.

I stopped at a 6, closed fine. well actually, there are small dimples, but that's about it.

Originally Posted by youneedthese

Originally Posted by B0SSLDY

smh.gif

cause it looks stupid. No disrespect to anyone but a tattoo you can hide and cover up regardless o how stupid it looks. But this lmao is just extream body modification.
roll.gif

having ricer bodies

Well then again it's my body, you don't have say in what I do to it. AND YOU SERIOUSLY THINK A TATTOO IS ANY BETTER?
smh.gif

That there is permanent, as to gauges you can simply take them out and let them heal.

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

My gauges ... still in progress.

4235392034_b95f85961e_o.png

how you gonna post a picture of you wearing some size 12 gauges
laugh.gif
like those are even considered gauges

Originally Posted by So Keyed

laugh.gif
You mad, though?

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by So Keyed

laugh.gif
You mad, though?

why would i be mad? i just dont find the point in actually posting pictures of gauges that small? not trying to be an %@%##%* or anything if thats how i cameoff.
You on Dilla's @**!, though?

started at 16's than worked my way all the way to 0's
took them off for a year than recently put them back on cause i didn't like how they look without them on

I'm not sure how having Funyon ears are attractive to women
grin.gif

I have my ears both pierced! (W/O the gauging).

I'm at 0G going to 00G. People really don't notice until I wear tunnels.. I usually wear black plugs and people never pay attention.. IMO going from2G to 0G was the WORST.

Back
Top Bottom