Thought The Wire was a joke??? 12 o'clock boyz

I used to watch the wire and wonder why are these fiends walking around with horses like that **** is normal?

You're talking about the Arabbers..

They sell fruit and vegetables.

Normal to see in Baltimore.

Last edited:
^^ smh that scene still to this day was so messed up for me.

It's sad cause one of my relatives used to teach at an inner city B'more school where there were kids just like Dukie. I used to go and spend a few days during summer to help out, smh some of those kids just had no future.

^^ smh that scene still to this day was so messed up for me.

It's sad cause one of my relatives used to teach at an inner city B'more school where there were kids just like Dukie. I used to go and spend a few days during summer to help out, smh some of those kids just had no future.
he had potential to do so much more
that be proof to what having no male figure in ur life can do
teacher/cop dude seemed so hurt by what was happening

but back to topic
cant wait till the 31st i plan to go see this asap

I remember one time I went to visit my girl up on westside.  She went to school up there, I think UMBC or something.  So I was bored sometime in the afternoon, so I went outside to hoop at a nearby basketball court.  So this youngin come up to me like he wanna play w me or something.  So he musta liked me or something because after shooting for awhile I ask him somewhere to eat and he starts showing me around.  Now this youngin is showing me the neighborhood, all the dopespots, all the hustlers, who in what gang, etc.  He tried to pimp his older sister on me and everything it was crazy.  Now mind you the boy told me his age and he was 11.  Still had the high pitched voice and everything.  I musta been quite the influence on him for him to be telling me all his business like that but whatever.  Ill never forget how he told me he stopped selling weed around the way, and before I could say good for you, he tells me now he sell heron now cuz "thats where the moneys at" 

SMDH

I remember one time I went to visit my girl up on westside.  She went to school up there, I think UMBC or something.  So I was bored sometime in the afternoon, so I went outside to hoop at a nearby basketball court.  So this youngin come up to me like he wanna play w me or something.  So he musta liked me or something because after shooting for awhile I ask him somewhere to eat and he starts showing me around.  Now this youngin is showing me the neighborhood, all the dopespots, all the hustlers, who in what gang, etc.  He tried to pimp his older sister on me and everything it was crazy.  Now mind you the boy told me his age and he was 11.  Still had the high pitched voice and everything.  I musta been quite the influence on him for him to be telling me all his business like that but whatever.  Ill never forget how he told me he stopped selling weed around the way, and before I could say good for you, he tells me now he sell heron now cuz "thats where the moneys at" 

SMDH
:rofl:
I'm over here dyin

Mom dukes hated taking me to shake and bake. Wouldn't let me go down to the jacks for high school night either :smh:

Wasn't extremes the like 13 and over club out in towson?

using someones old college ID to get into iguana cantina college nights 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
From Seattle and currently live in bmore.. Lol.. what a mess. You better watch were you are at all times if you're in the hood. Why would you even be in the hood in bmore?

No disrespect to the locals but I have a green zone in this city. Inner harbor only during the daytime, Harbor East anytime, Fells Point, Mt Vernon, and Canton which is wack. I stay away from local women and usually deal with County, or DC.

This city's crime rate is OD, but mostly if not all in the hood. It's truly like nobody cares about young black males or black people on general in this city. I enjoy the fact that this city has a soul. People are straight up man, unlike many cities.

I work in DC and probably won't be here much longer, the quality of life is much different than I'm use to, and these roads and potholes are killin me!! I've never had a issue with anybody though. I keep it under the radar and just chill no flaunting.. just living

Freshman and Sophomore year of high school. You couldn't walk through the halls without someone blasting this from a stereo in their locker. Miss those days.

Watching right now. I'm enjoying it so far. Pug is a cool *** lil dude. It's crazy watchin his transformation. But I find myself wondering what his mom does for work.

edit

Just finished it, loved it. But man, I wish it was longer. It kind of ended on a cliffhanger. I hope the director does a part 2 or at least writes some kind of article about what Pug is currently doing and what happened when the documentary ended. Anyway, I highly recommend it for anyone interested in bike life culture or just urban culture in general. Enjoy.

Last edited:
I watched earlier today... I thought they did a decent job putting this together...

I'll probably find it more entertaining than most folk who watch it because its my city, and I know some of the dudes they interviewed and showed stunting on the bikes... Gotta let them know that they about to be local stars now... :lol: :lol:

Nathan did well displaying the situation from the biker's perspective rather than what's been given by the folks on the outside looking in and the media...

The ending left a few questions, but it was still enjoyable...

If anybody watched the wire, this is almost like watching Naymond's story, except with dirtbikes instead of drugs...

Relationship with his mother, father in jail, trouble in school... Not to mention the hair :lol:

Shorter than what I expected, but worth watching...

FYI, a lot of those dudes that ride don't really deal with Meek Mill too heavy anymore... lol

Started watching the Wire ~3 days ago. Actually finished up S3E2 a few minutes ago. Pretty good show.

Watching right now. I'm enjoying it so far. Pug is a cool *** lil dude. It's crazy watchin his transformation. But I find myself wondering what his mom does for work.

edit

Just finished it, loved it. But man, I wish it was longer. It kind of ended on a cliffhanger. I hope the director does a part 2 or at least writes some kind of article about what Pug is currently doing and what happened when the documentary ended. Anyway, I highly recommend it for anyone interested in bike life culture or just urban culture in general. Enjoy.
Where can I watch right now

Man this little ***** on a ATV almost ran me over right when I stepped out the post office the other day.

You see a lot of ATVs and dirt bikes out here but it's always just one or two dudes having fun they're never rolling around in numbers like that and they know better than to **** with the police. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom