Thoughts on 10 year high school reunions?

i ran into a girl that graduated the year before me who was helping plan her year's 10 year reunion...she and the planning committee were planning for a venue, catered food, music with a classier vibe...

she was pissed because most people were like f that and met up at one of the local bars...that sounds like a good reunion

So I did end up going this year. So glad I went. It was cool as hell. Real fun. And I humbly stunted on everyone lol. My life just flourished since hs. I had a good *** time. Only thing that tickled me was how all of the girls were washed af. Sir Hellar Passington. We all ended up getting drunk af at the banquet and the birds were trying to dance on me. I was curving em like nolan ryan.
What hs u go to fambulance?

My **** next year and I'm in that Thang. Even with fb, gotta see them yambs in person.

NYC stay losing

Mine was in 2015 around thanksgiving smh. I was out of town. Had some girls already hitting me up on FB. Was gonna take down some overdue yambs.

Last edited:
I don't even want any old hs girls man. Maybe like two but they're wifed up and I still see them regularly so that would just be weird.

never liked my high school so i didnt even bother going to mines which was a few years ago :lol:

Graduated HS in 2010 And Noooooooope I pray that I'm living overseas when that bs rolls around. Deleted FB so don't really care about other classmates. Only have one good friend that moved back to Cali couple of months into 2011. We still catch up like old times and I plan to go visit him sometime this year. Need to see what that west coast life about

Didn't go. Can see what anyone is up to I want from social media.

Plus, I'm the most successful person that graduated from my class. No point [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Didn't get an invite to mine bc I don't have my real name on FB. Wouldn't of went anyway. I still see the closest homies from HS and don't care about anybody else.

Yea only one kid that graduated the year after me actually made it to stardom. No one in all the high schools years is topping him period because he got drafted last year and plays for the Detroit Lions

Welp Not in the heights b or many other schools I know of in NYC
Yea This Don't Go Down IN nyc. I could probably count with one hand the number of people I keep in contact with from hs, really one finger :lol:, and that's cuz I went to middle school with homie too

Yea This Don't Go Down IN nyc. I could probably count with one hand the number of people I keep in contact with from hs, really one finger :lol:, and that's cuz I went to middle school with homie too

Im curious, do most NYers tend to stay in NY long after HS? Florida is a very transient state so people down here move around quite a bit. Thought you still have a sizable amount of people that stayed local.

Im curious, do most NYers tend to stay in NY long after HS? Florida is a very transient state so people down here move around quite a bit. Thought you still have a sizable amount of people that stayed local.
I'd say yes. New York is the Capitol of the world so to speak. People ain't really trying to move out like that

I dont have facebook and talk to 4 people I went to high school with. The majority of people that graduated with me still live in the small farm town in Indiana or within 20 miles of it. I know of 3 people that left the area, myself being 1. And I'm positive that the 3 of us have been the most succesful. We all skipped the 10 year reunion, 2 of us were in student government but we passed the responsibility of arranging it to the people that all still lived there and were still friends. The last couple times I've ran in to people from high school they were asking for a job. No desire to deal with an entire night of that.

only way i would go to mine is if i'm doing it.

graduated in 2005, so i got two more years to get successful.

i'm not losing by any standards, but i can't even get on facebook without comparing myself to everyone i went to highschool with and subsequently being extremely depressed.
Were you successful?

Mines is next year. I doubt I'll even hear anything about it. I don't have a Facebook and I don't keep up with a single person that I went to HS with. It would be cool to go to see how time has treated everyone and to see if hos are washed or still bad. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom