Thoughts on Sagging. Yay or nay?

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I just like the pants/shorts to have a relaxed fit on the waist. I slightly sag, but its hardly noticable.

qft
pimp.gif

FOH with these rules like there's an age limit
I'm 19 

I don't dress like a thug. Preppy, if anything

But you best believe that I sag my jeans.. dude, who actually wears their jeans around their waist 
sick.gif

maybe one day when I got kids and a mortgage I'll dress up tight and have no fun like the rest of you guys on your grandpa steez 
pimp.gif

I'm 19 

But you best believe that I sag my jeans.. dude, who actually wears their jeans around their waist 
sick.gif

maybe one day when I got kids and a mortgage I'll dress up tight and have no fun like the rest of you guys on your grandpa steez 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by calikev34

I'm 19 

sick.gif

pimp.gif

nobody wears their jeans around their waist. As many others have said, they sag their pants off of their waist a lil.
We just dont sag our pants around our knees.

And nobody said there was an age limit. It's just when you grow up, it's easy to see that it is not a good look.

Originally Posted by calikev34

I'm 19 

sick.gif

pimp.gif

nobody wears their jeans around their waist. As many others have said, they sag their pants off of their waist a lil.
We just dont sag our pants around our knees.

And nobody said there was an age limit. It's just when you grow up, it's easy to see that it is not a good look.

Yea cause I'm a boss. You can't wear jeans with a 9 inch rise at your waist. They are designed to sag.

Yea cause I'm a boss. You can't wear jeans with a 9 inch rise at your waist. They are designed to sag.

Back
Top Bottom