Thoughts on Sagging. Yay or nay?

There is never an excuse for anyone to see your underwear. That is all I have to say about that.

There is never an excuse for anyone to see your underwear. That is all I have to say about that.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

94%20Saggin%20Gangsta.jpg

this is me all day on da block slime
...and his flag red.

and a 2 liter 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Be Easy

Sag a little bit but nothing crazy. If anything, it gets annoying having to hold my damn jeans from falling down... 
indifferent.gif
So why don't you just wear a belt?

Originally Posted by Be Easy

Sag a little bit but nothing crazy. If anything, it gets annoying having to hold my damn jeans from falling down... 
indifferent.gif
So why don't you just wear a belt?

I don't but jeans tend to sit a little bit low on my waist, it's just more comfortable that way, but you probably wouldn't even notice.

I don't but jeans tend to sit a little bit low on my waist, it's just more comfortable that way, but you probably wouldn't even notice.

idk if it counts as sagging, but low rise jeans are supposed to sit on your hips, not your waist. So boxers are gonna show no matter what, if it fits you right. That's how I wear my jeans.

idk if it counts as sagging, but low rise jeans are supposed to sit on your hips, not your waist. So boxers are gonna show no matter what, if it fits you right. That's how I wear my jeans.

Back
Top Bottom