Thoughts on slumz.boxden.com??????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
well we already know your thoughts on it. i'm not sure what you're trying to gain when it seems your opinion is already made.

ok idiot, i just wanna know who goes on there and if they like it....you dont put work in by the way

ok i already know why id rather be around those people than you people.... atlesat they are actually funny SOMETIMES... you guys jus put up corny gifs

If this was 2001 you would have been blowing up spots,

joint is dead now, and why you think we wanna have a discussion about another board?

LOCK THIS.

Right up there with 4 chan as one of the worst designed forums ever. I don't even go there anymore cause its so bad. Those boxden head things are hilarious though.

ok i already know why id rather be around those people than you people.... atlesat they are actually funny SOMETIMES... you guys jus put up corny gifs
then stay there or come back in a few days on a new name :rolleyes

Someone sounds hurt
You must be from BX...

We need our secret society back. Anyone can register here now... :smh:

The only thing BX is good for is ********/Bang Bros login/passes

Last edited:
First time being there and after seeing the layout I'll never return. Thanks for nothing.

If you don't like NT feel free to leave. Asking this question is like making a thread about stormfront.org and asking how we feel about it's racism.

It sucks all the way around

V.I.P. section is a joke

Always has been, unfortunately. Stopped making the effort to stay in after the 3rd or 4th requirement increase.

I think that site has more younger people than here and it shows in the conversations held over there.

I check it from time to time. I have no problem with it. The Finance section is better than any entrepreneur thread that's on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom