Thoughts on the confederate flag

He thinks systemic racism is a fantasy and is generally dismissive of racism as a whole.

U been repeating that false trope from your Belgium soap box meanwhile ignoring certain outfits in da Democrats use da politics of racism to maintain their monolith voting patterns of blacks.

Its pretty much known minorities who don't toe da liberal line of rhetoric are likened to "white supremacists" or "sell outs".

[Video][/Video]

The only difference between him and a white supremacist is the color of his skin.

The cat from belgium whos father is actually a white supremacist calling the Dominican who refuses to acknowledge his african roots a white supremacist loooooool.

This is why nt is gucci

Oh thats him? He's got some nerve :lol:

If i was standing next to him, and his pale European white lookin self tried to call me a white supremacist i think id die laughing from da absurdity :rofl:

lol wat

Looool
My dad being a white supremacist is a big reason why I'm so strongly against racism and bigotry. I'm lucky my mom raised me right. I know what first hand the enormous amount of ignorance that comes out out of a white supremacist's mouth behind closed there and I want to distance myself from that as far as possible.
The fact Ninja thinks systemic racism is a fantasy that doesn't really exist or the length he goes to to dissmiss racism or defend blatantly racist things. I can definitely see some clear characteristics of my dad here. Arguing with him goes essentially the same way as arguing with Ninja, both are like arguing with a brick wall.

Last edited:
The only difference between him and a white supremacist is the color of his skin.

The cat from belgium whos father is actually a white supremacist calling the Dominican who refuses to acknowledge his african roots a white supremacist loooooool.

This is why nt is gucci

If i was standing next to him, and his pale European white lookin self tried to call me a white supremacist i think id die laughing from da absurdity :rofl:

You really think someone from Belgium gonna be scared of a short, skinny fat, black dude wit cuts in his eyebrows.

You ain't got any juice in Bruges baby pa

Last edited:
lol wat

Looool
The way Ninja thinks systemic racism is a fantasy that doesn't really exist or the length he goes to to dissmiss racism or defend blatantly racist things.

You bever been to United States...what makes you an arbitrator to know da difference of "systemic racism" vs using race as a political wedge to bring a monolith blocc of minorities to heel? You dont.

lol wat

Looool
The way Ninja thinks systemic racism is a fantasy that doesn't really exist or the length he goes to to dissmiss racism or defend blatantly racist things.

You bever been to United States...what makes you an arbitrator to know da difference of "systemic racism" vs using race as a political wedge to bring a monolith blocc of minorities to heel? You dont.

He is right and you're wrong though. There is systemic racism in the America

You just like to delude yourself that there isn't

Last edited:

This is why nt is gucci

You really think someone from Belgium gonna be scared of a short, skinny fat, black dude wit cuts in his eyebrows.

You ain't got any juice in Bruges baby pa

Fams only u talking bout violence..and short?

I didn't know 6'1 was short :lol:

Da whole point is comparing me to a white supremacist because i don't share your lefty political inclinations is an exercise in absurdity.

lol wat

Looool

He is right and you're wrong though.

There's way more using race as a political wedge to stir up voter turnout than racism..hell there's more POLITICAL strife then actual racism in 2016 in America :lol:

Thats been scientifically proven.

Man I haven't been on NT for long, but everytime I see this Ninja dude in a thread, he's spewing da ignorance :lol:

I'm all for an intelligent disagreement, but this dude isn't intelligent. I don't know how so many of you can go back an forth with him.

William Tappan Thompson said what what the flag meant...nobody can tell me different.

Last edited:
It's very easy actually, I don't need to be in the US. All I need is statistics, scientific studies and the common sense to draw the right conclusions.

Dat NYC bubble ninja living in thicker than a stripper in Atlanta

I guess da dems are the ones controlling the actions of racist people.

Are they paying them to be racist? Black mail? When are people responsible for their own actions?

Help me understand how a person being racist is really just da dems playing Gepetto for da political gains

How Sway? How? :nerd:

Last edited:
It's very easy actually, I don't need to be in the US. All I need is statistics, scientific studies and the common sense to draw the right conclusions.

Aka you talking out ur ***.

You cant talk NYC without setting foot here, and also goes for cultural and political feel.

All that virtual reality **** doesn't compute if you not on da ground.

You aint never seen me talk about Europe of w/e goes out there, so i suggest you pipe it when it comes to ascribing things you dunno about from your part of da world over here.

Dat NYC bubble ninja living in thicker than a stripper in Atlanta

I guess da dems are the ones controlling the actions of racist people.

Are they paying them to be racist? Black mail? When are people responsible for their own actions?

Help me understand how a person being racist is really just da dems playing Gepetto for da political gains

How Sway? How? :nerd:

[Video]

[Video]

& guess you never heard that LBJ quote about welfare...

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/the-democratic-partys-two_b_933995.html

“I’ll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”
~ Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One

I had never heard the above quote from Ronald Kessler’s book, Inside the White House before but my father had told me about LBJ’s terrible mouth and frightful personality.
[/Video][/Video]

Last edited:
So that means racism in 2016 America is non existent? Not a big deal or barely a legitimate problem?

Aka you talking out ur ***.

You cant talk NYC without setting foot here, and also goes for cultural and political feel.

All that virtual reality **** doesn't compute if you not on da ground.

You aint never seen me talk about Europe of w/e goes out there, so i suggest you pipe it when it comes to ascribing things you dunno about from your part of da world over here.

How can you speak on 90% of the **** you spew without ever setting foot outside of the greater NYC area? Same logic applies, no?

Last edited:
If Republicans know that the only reason they lose presidential elections is because majority minorities don't vote for them, why continue to pander to the same people that make the minorities vote democrat?

Since racism is the only reason majority of minorities vote dem then why not eliminate what causes the right to lose elections?

Ya boy drumpf could've had a higher chance of winning had he not based most damn near all of his platform on racism and xenophobia.

He specifically alienated the groups of people he would need to win the election.

Why does the party you decided to align yourself with continue to do exactly what you claim the democrats want them to do?

If you know that you are allergic to peanut butter why you still eating pb&j?

Ninja doesn't align himself with Amy party doe. He's a independent, or at least that's the lie he keeps telling himself.

Funniest thing about the recent action in here is ninja claiming he's 6'1''. :lol:

We seent the tapes, b. No way you're fitting on that twin mattress if you're really that tall.

So that means racism in 2016 America is non existent? Not a big deal or barely a legitimate problem?

Sounds like you're pivoting from da point.

Colombia miss represented me for da 1000th time and just like i told him imma tell you, racism used used more as a political wedge issue to maintain da monolith bloc of blacks in da Democratic party and scare em into ever voting otherwise.

Ya wanna extrapolate that into thinking "whoever believes otherwise is a white supremacist supporter" well thats on ya :lol:

would've never been President Obama without ROBUST white voter turn out.

Racism is real sure but to, A.think White have a monopoly on it on 2016 and B. act like nothing has changed since da 1800's just to maintain a status quo on da left for political expediency is being delusional.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom