Thoughts on the confederate flag

Funniest thing about the recent action in here is ninja claiming he's 6'1''. :lol:

We seent the tapes, b. No way you're fitting on that twin mattress if you're really that tall.

Ask @cedric ceballos or any other NTer who's met me..hell ask Henzo, im not one of these lil short NTers who wears size 36 Jerseys and size 7.5 men jordans b.

You bever been to United States...what makes you an arbitrator to know da difference of "systemic racism" vs using race as a political wedge to bring a monolith blocc of minorities to heel? You dont.
It's very easy actually, I don't need to be in the US. All I need is statistics, scientific studies and the common sense to draw the right conclusions.

Aka you talking out ur ***.

You cant talk NYC without setting foot here, and also goes for cultural and political feel.

All that virtual reality **** doesn't compute if you not on da ground.

You aint never seen me talk about Europe of w/e goes out there, so i suggest you pipe it when it comes to ascribing things you dunno about from your part of da world over here.

But you talk about everything else in America without ever stepping out of NYC.

Let's be honest Ninja, how much time have you spent outside of New York?

Sounds like you're pivoting from da point.

Colombia miss represented me for da 1000th time and just like i told him imma tell you, racism used used more as a political wedge issue to maintain da monolith bloc of blacks in da Democratic party and scare em into ever voting otherwise.

Ya wanna extrapolate that into thinking "whoever believes otherwise is a white supremacist supporter" well thats on ya
laugh.gif

would've never been President Obama without ROBUST white voter turn out.

Racism is real sure but to, A.think White have a monopoly on it on 2016 and B. act like nothing has changed since da 1800's just to maintain a status quo on da left for political expediency is being delusional.
But surely you have to understand that minimizing racism to political talking points is APART of the problem no? 

Saying President Obama wouldn't have won without white people is akin to saying that Trump can't win without minorities, both statements are very broad and fail to recognize anything other than becoming a talking point themselves. 

The Confederate flag is a symbol of racism, and while it might not deem you a racist if you support it, it surely isn't those who support it's symbolism to decide who and who isn't offended by it no?

From someone much more eloquent than I - Ta- Nahesi Coates: 
The Confederate flag should not come down because it is offensive to African Americans. The Confederate flag should come down because it is embarrassing to all Americans. The embarrassment is not limited to the flag, itself. The fact that it still flies, that one must debate its meaning in 2015, reflects an incredible ignorance.

Last edited:
DId Ninjahood really drop the America can't be racist because Obama was elected with large numbers of white voters line?

You bever been to United States...what makes you an arbitrator to know da difference of "systemic racism" vs using race as a political wedge to bring a monolith blocc of minorities to heel? You dont.
It's very easy actually, I don't need to be in the US. All I need is statistics, scientific studies and the common sense to draw the right conclusions.

Aka you talking out ur ***.

You cant talk NYC without setting foot here, and also goes for cultural and political feel.

All that virtual reality **** doesn't compute if you not on da ground.

You aint never seen me talk about Europe of w/e goes out there, so i suggest you pipe it when it comes to ascribing things you dunno about from your part of da world over here.

But you talk about everything else in America without ever stepping out of NYC.

Let's be honest Ninja, how much time have you spent outside of New York?

Do you know i drive for a living? Combined da fact i got fams in multiple states up and down da east coast which i visit plus ive been as far west as Las vegas,Nevada

Plus i fly to DR...da second u compare me to some cat talking American culture from 1/2 way across da world is da min u gon look funny style :lol:

Pull dem brakes b.

Last edited:
So that means racism in 2016 America is non existent? Not a big deal or barely a legitimate problem?
For the record, before you engage in a debate with Ninja about racism, he has explicitly said this in the political thread:
"Systemic racism is a fantasy constructed by the left to get the overwhelming majority of blacks voting for the democrats in every election."
In a different topic I can't recall the name of at the moment he stated this in a response to a question involving racism: It 2016, nobody looks at black people as 2/5ths of a person"
Additionally, in the political discussion thread he has also defended NY's Stop & Frisk policy and argued that "it is not a racist policy and it simply targets high crime areas. There is no racism involved in that."

So good luck trying to debate racism with someone who seemingly thinks it doesn't exist or thinks it's just a minor problem at most.

Last edited:
So that means racism in 2016 America is non existent? Not a big deal or barely a legitimate problem?
For the record, before you engage in a debate with Ninja about racism, he has explicitly said this in the political thread:
"Systemic racism is a fantasy constructed by the left to get the majority of black people voting for the democrats in every election."
In a different topic I can't recall the name of at the moment he stated this in a response to a question involving racism: It 2016, nobody looks at black people as 2/5ths of a person"

And i stand by that...listen duke, dont play footsies with words misrepresenting what im talking about...this aint da 1800's b, no one lookin at da next human as property or cattle.

Racism is thinking some other race is inferior from you or sub human...

"Systemic racism" is theoretical false narrative what far left looneys use to politically scare minorities into only voting for da Democratic party by stirring up racial resentment, and blaming their shortcomings, misgivings regarding violence, da collapse of da nuclear family, and education, etc. Not because their own potential mistakes, no.. da next man, or "da white man" did them dirty, to create and foster dependency from big government programs because da left uses da "bigtory of low expectations" as an excuse to increase government and programs dependency
which cycle in more left leaning politicians, till they cant spend no more cuz everyone broke, which rinse, wash, repeat, da whole cycle...see Chicago & Detroit political history.

and shout down minorities & brought them to heel on whatever da grivence hustlers like Al Sharpton & co. wanna peddle out.

You wouldn't know any of that because you're in Belgium on ur soap box analyzing from thousands of miles away analogizing me to a admitted white supremacist racist father of yours...when you should really ask yourself why aren't minorities allowed to have different views all over da political spectrum and only support da left?

you should do more analyzing into both sides on da political sides in America before you buy into what you read from one side whole cloth. LBJ's quote says it all.

Last edited:
Didn't know you lived in Chicago or Detroit Ninja.

But you really think Minorities are better off being conservative?

I can tell ninja has never experienced real racism.

So the democrats made the Ferguson police department send racist emails to one another?

Dems made those cops routinely violate the rights of Black people living there?

If a whole police department is corrupt is that not Systematic white supremacy?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/04/u...ias-and-excessive-force-in-ferguson.html?_r=0

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/03/us/ferguson-justice-department-report-emails/

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture...nstitutional-justice-department-says-20150305

http://time.com/3730894/ferguson-investigation-justice-racism/

http://reason.com/blog/2014/08/14/ferguson-police-have-a-long-troubling-re

Ferguson3.jpg

You constantly ignore/outright deny systematic racism or blame the people that have their rights infringed upon.

The laissez-faire way you treat this topic, I'm not sure if you would believe it to be true if it actually happened to you or someone in your family.

"Nah man I/you must have did something wrong." "I/you shouldn't have been outside."

"They probably thought I/you was doing something wrong at this time of day/night."

Ignoring the problem won't make it go away.

Chalking it up to democratic political gains is wrong on so many levels.

Last edited:
I think the democrats definitely use the existence systemic racism as a talking point to bring on support without actually doing anything about it but to say it's just a narrative created by the left soley to gain minority support? But how does that explain the disparities in the criminal justice system? And in employment? And in housing?

Last edited:
If your argument is that you have to actually have your feet to the ground to understand, why am I so I'll informed considering Ive lived in this city my whole life and spent 5+ years in three of the 5 borughs.

I live in Astoria, visit my parents in the South Bronx and work across the street from City Hall Park.

Now explain to me why you seem to have it all figured out from your crib in Wash Heights.

It's just a dismissal of the topic once again by shifting focus.

Last edited:
And i stand by that...listen duke, dont play footsies with words misrepresenting what im talking about...this aint da 1800's b, no one lookin at da next human as property or cattle.

Racism is thinking some other race is inferior from you or sub human...

"Systemic racism" is theoretical false narrative what far left looneys use to politically scare minorities into only voting for da Democratic party by stirring up racial resentment, and blaming their shortcomings, misgivings regarding violence, da collapse of da nuclear family, and education, etc. Not because their own potential mistakes, no.. da next man, or "da white man" did them dirty, to create and foster dependency from big government programs because da left uses da "bigtory of low expectations" as an excuse to increase government and programs dependency
which cycle in more left leaning politicians, till they cant spend no more cuz everyone broke, which rinse, wash, repeat, da whole cycle...see Chicago & Detroit political history.

and shout down minorities & brought them to heel on whatever da grivence hustlers like Al Sharpton & co. wanna peddle out.

You wouldn't know any of that because you're in Belgium on ur soap box analyzing from thousands of miles away analogizing me to a admitted white supremacist racist father of yours...when you should really ask yourself why aren't minorities allowed to have different views all over da political spectrum and only support da left?

you should do more analyzing into both sides on da political sides in America before you buy into what you read from one side whole cloth. LBJ's quote says it all.
Oh, so these people on https://www.stormfront.org/forum/f12/ don't see minorites, particularly black people, as animals? Or even less than animals? I think by definition that would be less than 2/5ths of a human.

I guarantee I do a lot more analyzing than you. The left does use systemic racism (for example: Hillary has explicitly said systemic racism is a problem and white people need to do better) as a major talking point but it's not entirely to scare minorities into voting for the democrats, it's because it's a real and major problem that affects every minority, directly on indirectly. You're the last person on this site who should tell anyone to do their research. Take your own advice and step out of your bubble of ignorance.

Which brings me to your point about why minorities aren't "allowed" to have different political views and have to only support the left.
Who's stopping anyone from doing so? For most minorities, racism is one of the most important issues because it is in constant effect. The majority of black people vote for the democrats because they believe that is in their best interest in dealing with systemic racism and discrimination. Neither the DNC or the GOP is perfect, and maybe one can question how genuine the outreach of the democrats is but the GOP has done virtually nothing to reach out to black voters. Racism is significantly more common amongst conservatives, as is being dismissive of racism. Black folks who vote republican are called out not simply over different views, but because they vote for a party that is not as supportive in fighting against systemic racism as the democrats. Of course there's racists on any side of the political spectrum, but a careful analysis onf both parties' approach on systemic racism shows that the democrats are far more willing to fight it whereas the republican party does not seem to prioritize it as a major issue in today's society.
If the GOP actually started reaching out to the minorities like the democrats have and acknowledge systemic racism as a major problem that affects a large population of Americans at all times, then there wouldn't be so much outrage over black people who vote republican.
As it stands now, it's not in someone's best interest to vote republican if (systemic) racism is a major problem to them.

And if you don't want me drawing analogs to my white supremacist father, maybe you should stop acting like one. Your complete dismissal of systemic racism and your dismissive attitude towards racism as a whole are straight out of the white supremacist playbook.

Last edited:
This is a 35 yr old man who sleeps in a walk-in closet at his mothers house yet thinks he's the next republican billionaire in waiting, Of course he doesn't believe in facts.

This dude might have genuine mental issues and you dudes wanna have debates with him. :smh:

This is a 35 yr old man who sleeps in a walk-in closet at his mothers house yet thinks he's the next republican billionaire in waiting, Of course he doesn't believe in facts.

This dude might have genuine mental issues and you dudes wanna have debates with him. :smh:

Wow.

It's too early.

There's no need to go that far. His housing situation isn't relevant unless we're debating Ninja's sheltered bubble of ignorance, which we're not.
Let's stick to the current debate.

Last edited:
There's no need to go that far. His housing situation isn't relevant unless we're debating Ninja's sheltered bubble of ignorance, which we're not.
Why are you even speaking on American affairs?

You live a sheltered bubble of ignorance, if you think you're allowed to have a valid opinion American affairs.

You always trying bash who ever is getting picked on for the day.

Ninjahood is entitled to his own opinion without you insulting him and talking slick.

...don't think I forgot you saying you'd beat me up, and called me pathetic and wish I killed myself.

Last edited:

For the record, as a black man living in the south, a lot of stuff ninjahood says I find disrespectful. It's like he's telling us we're crazy and the stuff we go throug is all made up. I just know better about going back and forth with him on certain topics.

These damn cops are open KKK members and somehow NH think they're going to look at him different than they look at my black ***

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/kkk-cop-fired-nazi-salute_us_55e885d9e4b0c818f61b24c2

Last edited:
mean.gif
...pretend you're bed ridden in Belgium to make yourself seem like you're an interesting user.

When the conversation is about Belgium, then you can have an opinion, and hopefully it's acknowledged.

But don't call someone "ignorant" because they don't agree with you.

That's the problem with cats like you, you're ruining NT with your incessant d-riding.

Find your own wave, your own lane.

Trying talk slick about Ninjahood's living situation because you think that's the cool thing to do. 

Your join date was 2013...stop acting like you were even around to even talk about that with Ninja, on that level.

...you're a Future fan right?

"Runnin' with the wave get you..."

What's your living situation look like...in "Belgium"?

Last edited:

It is relevant, and I only used his housing situation to illustrate my main point which is, this dude is delusional, and folks keep trying to engage him like he's not, buddy won't accept the facts of his own situation yet folks are in here trying to get him to admit to facts that he's always ignored and denied because they go against the narrative he has in his head.

I'm convinced some of you only engage dude as an ego stroke, it's easy to feel like Einstein after a convo with dude.

Back
Top Bottom