Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

I think rusty is trying to tell yall that yalls algorithms favor the big girls and that is all on you and your internet habits.

Nah, I ain't judging someone's else's internet content

I know if my incognito tabs could talk, they would tell some stories :nerd:

But on an average browsing day looking for news, I can avoid entertainment stuff quite easily. Even if it is on a site I go to, folk still gotta choose to engage with the content.

If stuff is getting recommended to you because of an algorithm, there is a reason for that though

Its like the Nt ads. Mans are out here on the hub looking at the super saiyan bbws and wondering why Lizzo pops up everywhere
Damn, mans outchea searching for this...
602_5c2bc0de-313f-44dc-9da5-52620e7b278b_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Last edited:
Not totally doubting the industry plant idea. And sorry if I come off like DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican but who is an example of a plant? I’ve heard, 69, Chance the rapper, Lil Nas X. it’s just funny. It’s normally nonsense. Would Young Thug be considered a plant as well?

Last edited:
deuce king deuce king and others.

What agenda do you think the puppet managers/da industry have for pushing Lizzo to the moon?

Why her?

Why her……cause she’s extremely fat, black…….and most important for their purposes…..extremely fat. From fat black chicks winning Homecoming Queen, to fat black chicks gracing the cover of Beauty magazines, to fat black chicks hosting daytime TV shows, to a fat black chick named Alice in a Gain detergent commercial telling you how to do laundry the objective/agenda is very clear.

They don’t want to see an attractive in-shape black female to be used to promote something and more importantly want US to be bombarded with images of black females that are not sexually attractive to not have them “compete” as a standard of beauty against white women. Another reason could be to keep US not healthy. There’s big money obviously in the healthcare industry and to keep people hooked on bad eating habits is big money.

Y’all really believe in “industry plants” lol. Is there a list of confirmed plants and what their particular purpose was/is?
The purpose of an industry plant is to make money for the label doing w/e generic trend(s) that's in. They're suppose to be a bigger return on investment.
How does this thread reach 34 pages?
These dudes love Lizzo. I said it pages back. She occupying time and space in their minds.

Why her……cause she’s extremely fat, black…….and most important for their purposes…..extremely fat. From fat black chicks winning Homecoming Queen, to fat black chicks gracing the cover of Beauty magazines, to fat black chicks hosting daytime TV shows, to a fat black chick named Alice in a Gain detergent commercial telling you how to do laundry the objective/agenda is very clear.

They don’t want to see an attractive in-shape black female to be used to promote something and more importantly want US to be bombarded with images of black females that are not sexually attractive to not have them “compete” as a standard of beauty against white women. Another reason could be to keep US not healthy. There’s big money obviously in the healthcare industry and to keep people hooked on bad eating habits is big money.
I have to ask you a question, I come in peace. Do you feel like all the non-black women on TV are attractive and in shape?

Who else read that in his voice?

BAD4675D-DC3E-4BE2-B93D-1501F8786919.jpeg

No karamo

How come u won't refer to black women as "women", but will refer to white women as "women"? You had 7 times to use the to use "women", 1 of those 7 times u implied calling her an "black *****". You've referred to them as *****, chick, female, but went out of your way to acknowledge the white woman's humanity by respectfully referring to them as "women". Why is that?

I have to ask you a question, I come in peace. Do you feel like all the non-black women on TV are attractive and in shape?

No worries. I can’t speak on ALL non-black women on TV but I’ve seen enough TV to know that other races generally speaking don’t put out of shape/fat women on camera to REPRESENT for them or set that up as the IMAGE they would like to portray of themselves or their culture.These same women might be unattractive per se because attractive is subjective to the looker but being out of shape is an easy determination.

Last edited:
No worries. I can’t speak on ALL non-black women on TV but I’ve seen enough TV to know that other races generally speaking don’t put out of shape/fat women on camera to REPRESENT for them or set that up as the IMAGE they would like to portray of themselves or their culture.These same women might be unattractive per day because attractive is subjective to the looker but being out of shape is an easy determination.
Ehhh I think you’re about a day late with this argument because there are definitely unattractive white women in commercials, word to the costume party commercial. Hell the only truly attractive white woman on TV is the AT&T(and we see how that went :lol:)For every Pine Sol chick, there 5 ABWs, but, to your point, most of the ABWs are with white men. Most of the truly attractive black women are either athletes or entertainers or playing athletes or entertainers. I don’t think they’re using the “big black woman” trope as representation, but there is definitely still something there.

No worries. I can’t speak on ALL non-black women on TV but I’ve seen enough TV to know that other races generally speaking don’t put out of shape/fat women on camera to REPRESENT for them or set that up as the IMAGE they would like to portray of themselves or their culture.These same women might be unattractive per se because attractive is subjective to the looker but being out of shape is an easy determination.
What are the shows where women are on camera to represent for their race or set up as the image they would like to portray and what are the ones that aren't?

Yall walking around with blinders on if yall don't think Lizzo is part of a bigger narrative. This whole body positivity movement is being pushed hard by the likes of her. Now the term "fatphobic" is being thrown around if you speak ill of anyone that happens to be fat. The forced acceptance crowd is working overtime. You even had a woman a couple of months back with a video that went viral stating that you're "fatphobic" if you don't date obese women.

Last edited:
Reactions: wr
Back
Top Bottom