Thoughts/Opinions/Reviews of the Pippen I Retro

Originally Posted by Jordan23LES

i just liked the black/red colorway

basically...and if the white ones would've dropped they would've sold only on the 50%.......look what happened to the all star penny II's....

I can't front. Those white Pippen 1's that Swerv posted are extra fresh.
pimp.gif

These are STILL sitting at Footlocker/Champs etc.

If they ever hit the outlets in my area, i'll grab them then.

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

ALL I WANT TO SEE IS THESE WHITES DROP ......PERIOD......
pimp.gif
.....I DONT CARE ABOUT ANY OTHER CW
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE OG AIR BUBBLE BUT U KNOW HOW THAT GO....AND YES I'M COMPLAINING
ABOUT THE AIR BUBBLE....ITS THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE THIS SHOE WHAT IT WAS...ITS LIKE DOING A
RETRO OF THE XI BUT NOT MAKING IT PATENT LEATHER OR A BACKWARDS JUMPMAN.....
sick.gif
Swerv been waiting on those whites for years! Been posting it in all the threads
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"If you post it they will come"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And u know this how.....? That's just a dumb assumption wit no info to back it up. All the Pippen 1 releases did good and who cares how they sell as long as the people who want em get em as wit any shoe release. If u don't want em don't buy em. Either way the white ones will fly off the shelves so ur post is ridiculous
How old are you, 10? These tanked when they first released, and the retro back in 01 I think that was a similar colorway with a hint of bluetanked as well. The black/red colorway can be found for around $100. This is almost always the most popular colorway of any shoe released. So yes, I do haveinfo to back it up. ALL of the retro Pippens went on sale for $50+ off. There is NO WAY that the white pair would fly off the shelf. You are the only onewho sounds ridiculous making that post.

For the record, I might buy the white pair if they released. Only for $75 or less though.

I would cop the White pair instantly. I assumed it was going to drop with the black ones and was disappointed when it didn't.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

And u know this how.....? That's just a dumb assumption wit no info to back it up. All the Pippen 1 releases did good and who cares how they sell as long as the people who want em get em as wit any shoe release. If u don't want em don't buy em. Either way the white ones will fly off the shelves so ur post is ridiculous
These tanked when they first released, and the retro back in 01 I think that was a similar colorway with a hint of blue tanked as well. The black/red colorway can be found for around $100. This is almost always the most popular colorway of any shoe released. So yes, I do have info to back it up. There is NO WAY that the white pair would fly off the shelf.

For the record, I might WOULD buy the white pair if they released. Only for $75 or less though.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was mad hype to hear these was coming out again cuz they are one of my fav kicks from back in the dayz but when I seen them (retros) in person I was typedisappointed, they just seem dull 4 sum reason idk they just didn't look the same to me "imo" but they iight tho, I think I will evenually copthem one day.

The black and red cw are one of my favorite shoes of all time I wanted this shoe since 6th grade I bought the retro black and red cw the other day true story Ipassed on a pair of 1/2 cents for these

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

These are STILL sitting at Footlocker/Champs etc.

If they ever hit the outlets in my area, i'll grab them then.

Yea I hve a feeling that if the store i wrk at gets em', they're goin to be the brown ones which I will easily pass on no matter what price they comedwn to.

Retail was too high. I'm not paying over $100 for them. I don't want any color besides the Black/Reds either. The Black/Purple ones are aight though.

of the ones released, the black/reds are the only ones that matter. A white colorway of these would be definitely appreciated.

I'll pay $150 each for 3 pair of retro whites
I'll pay $300 each for 3 pair of OG whites check sig....
smile.gif

I'm a big fan of the Nike Pippen 1s...

I had OG whites/silver...I'm not talking about that retro white/blue crap.
The White/Silver was a dope colorway...no doubt. But it didn't hold a candle to the Black/Reds back in 96'....and in my opinion, they still don'ttoday.

Black/Reds will always be my fav Pippen 1 colorway.
93415ce441431f197c4f5e6f2f4e2f96989c603.pjpg

Still gotta pick up Black/Purples. No other colorways besides those 3 need to be mentioned, thou.

U ALREADY!!!

Swerv1n

I really dont get what is so funny, all of the Pippen I have gone on sale. Those would too. They seem to be your favorite shoe, that is fine. They are stil notgoing to be a big seller if they release.

The Pippens I's were a must cop for me..I only own the black on black colorway..i love them..but i wish they would have came out wit the ones thatSwerv1n posted..those were my favs

The OG blk/red Pippen I didn't tank in 1997. Despite the price tag, it sold really well.

I love my black/red pair. I need another pair in a size 10.5 for cheap.

Oh well my tis well add that I need another pair of black/blue penny 2 in a size 11 for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom