Thoughts/Opinions/Reviews of the Pippen I Retro

YO!

Does anybody know where I can get a (relatively) cheap pair?

Any color but the brown ones...

nerd.gif

DF!!

the whites would in fact sit on shelves. As much as I like them also, I'm not going to find a shoe to run to just because it hasn't been released yet.There have been a couple of the wht pairs that have sold on eBay for under $120 in BIG SIZES. once again, I like this shoe as well but for some there is nofuture in your frontin!!

Yea, I didnt really feel this that much but.... after my mans copped some and I seen them, then started looking on others.... I SLEPT! But I know where i canget some for the L-O, so one pair will be str8....fir now. Might hit the 'bay..

supply way too high for an expensive shoe accompanied by low demand in the first place (outside of NT)

they fit heavy
laugh.gif

ha..but for me, I can wear an 11 in some shoes (normally 11.5), and these are one of them. either way, you should be fine true to size or a little smaller

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by ScottiePimpin

wow dude wrote a book for a post / if dude got bread to spend on shoes dont hate congradulate you dudes sound jealous step ya game up

Getting my book writing skills up to par. Look out for my paperback...

Sneakermane's......"Too Many Newjacks, Too Few Shoes."

Coming to a Barnes & Noble near you.
laugh.gif

U ALREADY!!!
there's no way i'm paying retail for it, i'll wait until it goes on sale too
pimp.gif

^cosign. I copped the all whites for the low off ebay just for collection purposes. I figured if I have all these jays I might as well get a pair of his righthand man, all those rings wouldn't be so w/o Pippen (imo). Ok im done, back to the arguing..

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Originally Posted by sneakermane

ScottiePimpin wrote:

wow dude wrote a book for a post / if dude got bread to spend on shoes dont hate congradulate you dudes sound jealous step ya game up

Getting my book writing skills up to par. Look out for my paperback...

Sneakermane's......"Too Many Newjacks, Too Few Shoes."

Coming to a Barnes & Noble near you.
laugh.gif

U ALREADY!!!
there's no way i'm paying retail for it, i'll wait until it goes on sale too
pimp.gif

As long as you cop a "real" copy...I'm good.
roll.gif

U ALREADY!!!

Did these run true to size, i need a 13 and all i keep finding are size 12s, you think it would be ok to just cop the 12s?

I was 13 when they originally came out in Spring 1997. My Mom said hell no when I asked for them, because of the price tag ($160.00). At the time, that was themost expensive shoe on the market. (Then the Foamposite One dropped a few weeks later, and set the bar higher.) Good times. I'm on my second pair ofblk/red, and I have another pair coming in the mail.

I think Nike will retro the OG white/silver/red color. There's an audience for them, and Air Pippen I Retro sells. Funny thing is, the Pippen I is the bestselling out of Air Pippen series, yet Mr. Pippen himself disliked them.

Back
Top Bottom